Complaint Review: Master Wire Sculpture - Preston Reuther

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:BAILEY ISLAND Maine
Master Wire Sculpture - Preston Reuther
3609 Faraon Street Suite 345 St. Joseph, Missouri U.S.A.

Preston Reuther, Master Wire Sculpter, Bigot runing an unscrupulous, deceitful, dishonest, crooked, dodgy, unprincipled jewelry company St. Joseph Missouri

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A bigot yes; Only towards blacks, no.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A bigot yes; Only towards blacks, no.

I am Robyn Medley, a professional. I am not accustomed to wasting my time on such frivolous matters; however, I do feel that everyone that has read this ridiculous article that a proven mental patient has used to exploit my professionalism with his mendacity and his paranoia. (All traits of a still mentally challenged individual) has the right to know What really happened with Robyn Medley and Preston Reuther.

I am not going to address every stupid issue, as that would make me as challenged as he is. But I will address his unscrupulous way of doing business which caused me to resign from his employment after only a few months of working for him. I feel that in order for everyone to understand the obtuse, and brainlessness of this individual, I must start from the beginning..

Mr. Reuther contacted me through My Telecommunications Company and asked that I come to Vicksburg MS. to address some technical issues he was having with his call center. I accepted his contract and went to Mississippi with ideas of improving his call center. When I arrived at the office, I met personally for the first time with Mr. Reuther. Immediately he went into his spill of how he was happy I was there to begin telemarketing his jewelry and jewelry making products. It was clear that this idiot thought that my telecommunication degree meant that I was an expert in telemarketing. I dont blame him for his ignorance but it opened my eyes immediately to the intelligence that I was dealing with or rather lack of, I was dealing with.

After my numerous attempts to explain to Mr. Reuther where my expertise lied, we were finally on the same page. I restructured his call center (a call center of three) took me approximately 45 minutes. Mr. Reuther asked that I stay and manage these three (3) CSR I was between contracts, so I accepted. I was not raised in the south so I was not familiar with the racism I was about to endure.

It is true, that Mr. Reuther had no inkling that I was black. Additionally, Mr. Reuther was a bigot, a racist unscrupulous bigot. After about one to two weeks of working for Mr. Reuther, it was clear that my intelligence intimidated not only him but the entire white staff as they hadnt been exposed to blacks with the education I bought with me. I was challenged in every aspect of my duties. This I could not take, and did not take. I hung in for approx. 90 days, thinking and hoping that my actions and my knowledge would out weigh the color of my skin, it didn't... I was never given a chance, so when another opportunity came my way, I left. But not before I watched how degrading this man was to his black employees, how he would come to the office with a feather up his rumpus and fire people (black people, three and four at a time) for no reason. How he would come to me with made up lies and paranoid accusations on these hard working dedicated employees and tell me to fire them. He implemented a Will to Work rule, so that he didnt have to justify his reason for terminating single parents, students, and many financially handicapped black employees. I couldn't take it anymore. I left his employment and I thank God for my decision to do so.

Before concluding, I want to address his allegations of my police record. Mr. Stupid, I was never arrested for stealing anything, ever. I was arrested 20 years ago, for WRITING a bad check, and had you researched more thoroughly, you would have found that it was not a company check it was a personal check written on MY own checking account which was issued by mistake to two people (Bank error) and I was cleared and that was that. Also, as for the checks that I was supposed to have stolen from you. You really give me far too much credit. These checks were (as you explained to me, the police, my attorney, and my daughter, IDIOT!) checks from customers made out to Master Wire. Explain to me, what I could have done with checks made out to your scamming company from your poor non-suspecting customers. Further example of your lack of intelligence and a heighten degree of a paranoia. Perhaps if your OLD senile wife was a better accountant, you would not need to blame others for her short comings.

Lastly, I would like to let everyone know. This guy and his company are BAD NEWS Run when you see him coming. He brings the wrath of hell with him. True proof that Satin has warriors just as God has angels. Id also like to ask Mr. Reuther, whole heartedly, please please, please, get more mental help. The world is not yet ready, for another, racist, bigot, paranoid, mental patient. Mr. Preston Reuther is a modern day Hitler.

I have an original copy of Mr. Preston Reuther's book..... which HE, himself emailed me in error, and it does in fact refer to black people as monkeys....Sad, very sad, my heart bleeds for such ignorance in the 2000's. Very sad, very, very sad.

Robyn
BAILEY ISLAND, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Wire-Sculpture-Preston-Reuther/St-Joseph-Missouri-64506-3014/Preston-Reuther-Master-Wire-Sculpter-Bigot-runing-an-unscrupulous-deceitful-dishonest-297005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Wire Sculpture - Preston Reuther

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A bigot yes; Only towards blacks, no.

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

I cannot refute too much of anything that Robyn has said here. I can also not attest to the validity of Preston's claims against Robyn or Robyn's rebuttals to those claims. What I do know for a fact is that even though he was racist, he was not too much more fair to any people, no matter the race.

Exploitation was the name of the game in this company. Get what you can from someone at the lowest cost possible, and then kick them to the curb whenever you no longer need them, and make them look as bad as possible in the process.

I cannot say that I ever once heard Preston or Mary say, "Man, that was our fault, we made a mistake." , and I worked with them very closely for 2 years total. Anything that was ever wrong was always someone else's fault, and someone had to be held accountable.

In fact, no one person that helped Preston build his scam, oops, I mean company, to what it is now is still employed with it, and I bet you would be hard pressed to find anyone that left with anything good to say about the man or his strange wife.

As far as Robyn's employment goes, she did help me to get a raise while I was there, which was the only raise I received in over a year, no matter how many projects or more responsibilities were laid upon my shoulders, so I am grateful to her for that.

And as far as the way he evaluated employees, he seemed to have tunnel vision. He only recognized where they fell short and never where they met or exceeded expectations.

As far as her call for him to receive more mental help, I could not agree more. The man has issues that impede him from managing and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with his employees and business associates.

And just for the record, having worked with Robyn, I would hope that she realize that I appreciated her intelligence and was not intimidated by it. It was actually refreshing to work with someone that did not have to take a pound of medication to function through the day without having fits and verbal rants.

As far as her departure from the company, I only know what Preston and Mary claim, which I have come to realize is usually just PR tactics to make the person leaving look bad and to shift blame from the Reuthers to someone else.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A bigot yes; Only towards blacks, no.

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)