Complaint Review: Mastermind Marketing, LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Missoula Montana
Mastermind Marketing, LLC
2250 N. Rock Rd. Suite 118-286 Wichita, Kansas USA

Mastermind Marketing, LLC, http://mastermindmarketingllc.com, Owner: Don Wilson After following their course I got no results and asked for a refund 2 days after I ordered. Wichita Kansas

*Author of original report: Refund Issued By Merchant - Close The Report Please.

On October 8, 2013 I ordered Don Wilson's course (FB Ads Cracked) for $297. After careful study and implementation of the course instruction, I got no results and two day later on the 10th, I requested a refund through their support desk. I received a reply from Don's customer support rep named Barbie. She said she was issuing the refund and to wait 24-48 hours to process.

It will be 2-weeks tomorrow since I submitted the refund request. To date, I got a few replies saying she is working on it and will contact the owner Don Wilson about this. Frankly, I don't understand why they are delaying the refund. They promptly removed my access to the course upon my refund request but have not promptly refunded me.

I sent them instructions to refund the amount of $297 back to my PayPal account that I originally ordered with and nothing has happened. I may have to go through PayPal's resolution process if this continues by Friday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mastermind-Marketing-LLC/Wichita-Kansas-67226/Mastermind-Marketing-LLC-httpmastermindmarketingllccom-Owner-Don-Wilson-After-fol-1093939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mastermind Marketing, LLC

Refund Issued By Merchant - Close The Report Please.

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

After 2 1/2 Weeks The Refund Has Been Issued By Merchant - Close The Report Please.

Kindly,