Complaint Review: Mastour Galleries

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Carlos Hernandez — Alabama
Mastour Galleries
15 East 30th Street New York, NY 10016 New York, New York USA

Mastour Galleries Joseph Mastour FRAUD!! They charged me 5,000usd for a hand made silk carpet and six months later they send me a chinese garbage!! and they don't respond, and NO REFOUND New York New York

*Consumer Comment: THIS IS COMPLETE LIE ...

*Consumer Comment: NOT POSSIBLE!! I have purchased many times in Mastour Galleries and I Highly Recomend it!

I met Mr. Joseph Mastour in the Hospitality Design Expo. He was very professional, his products looked incredible and he was very clever. He told me all of his carpets were made in India, some of them were hand made to get to the quality his company needed. I purchased him one car´pet for almost 5,000 usd, paying in advance of course and the delivery time was 60 days.

After that time they hardly picked up the phone, when they did they said that they were all over the world on expos but on the next week they will ship it. Finally they delivered almost six months later.

When they delivered by UPS, in the box was a chinese carpet with other specifications, when I called them he told me I was a lier, "that carpet is not the one that we shipped, you changed it".

They are LIERS and they comited FRAUD!

And at the end they are BLACKMAILING me telling me they are going to SUE ME FOR A COUPLE OF MILLION DOLLARS IF A PUT BAD REVIEWS OF MASTOUS GALLERIES on internet. What do they expect after they steal honest peopel money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mastour-Galleries/New-York-New-York-NY/Mastour-Galleries-Joseph-Mastour-FRAUD-They-charged-me-5000usd-for-a-hand-made-silk-ca-1144050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mastour Galleries

THIS IS COMPLETE LIE ...

AUTHOR: BJ design - ()

MASTOUR fine rugs sold our company over 130 rugs over past 18 years and we can truly say that their expertise and their great knowledge in the field is greater then any other dealer in the US.

Their service is excellent and theiha designer hand woven rugs is excellent quality and the colors truly make our design project come alive.

Their delivery time sometime could be late , but that is with any high end hand made producT. But when we receive our custom order rugs from MASTOUR is piece of GOLD.

We highly recommend MASTOUR , and would not let their completion write any false and lie report about this company. THANK YOU MASTOUR Galleries for all the beautiful rugs and great servicFodor the past years. ....

AUTHOR: Charles Elmann - ()

We develope hotels in Mexico. In several times I have purchased the hand mande rugs from Mastour Galleries, and all of them are absolutely stunning!. They are not manufactured in thousands so you have a UNIQUE PRODUCT and a HIGH QUALITY. Manufaturing in India can assure a better quality than in China, altaugth this could take a little more time than expected...

Every time I made an order from Mastour Galleries the service was extraordinary, the quality of the products was outstanding, the costs were fair and the deliveries were on time. The big competitive advantage of this company, besides the quality and uniqueness of their products, is that they have the best customer service ever, with personalized attention and professional staff that really understands the consumers' needs, desires and aspirations.

I highly recommend this company, the hand made rugs they sell really make a difference!