Complaint Review: match.com

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Max K — New York New York
match.com
P.O. Box 25472 Dallas, Texas USA

match.com Rip Off-Without Recourse To Phony Accusations Of Violating Terms Dallas Texas

Match.Com business model is a SCAM (Incident # 140507-001608)

I signed on for 6 months using all their standard forms of communication, and only after 5 weeks of use was notified by them that my account was blocked for violating their terms of use.

This is a total fabrication, I know 100% that I did absolutely nothing to this effect.

Upon questioning what the issue was, I received a reply indicating that they could not provide specifics on what the violation was without my having to submit to their legal department a subpoena or search warrant or court order.

This is patently absurd, they are accusing me of some violation without even telling me what exactly what my violation is, and not even a chance to clarify the matter or even offering me a refund.

I pride myself on my integrity and take great offense to this kind of  allegation and their business practice of acting as judge and jury without recourse or the chance to even defend myself.

I contacted their customer care dept. who are all located in Costa Rica and have no real authority or even access to proprietary information or blocked accounts ( a total waste of time) no one can even provide any contact information for their corporate office located in Dallas TX.

They annonymously hide behind a website barrier, it baffles me how they manage to get away with this giant scam (must be some politicians who get benefits to write the laws to make it legal for them to operate and get away with this BS.

Match.com should take shame in the way they treat people by ripping them off and treating them with impunity, beware this is not a legitimate business, but run like a mafia !

Sincerely,

Max K.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/matchcom/Dallas-Texas-75225/matchcom-Rip-Off-Without-Recourse-To-Phony-Accusations-Of-Violating-Terms-Dallas-Texas-1145593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on match.com