Complaint Review: match.com

• Reported By: Jason — California United States of America
match.com
match.com Internet United States of America

match.com 3 day trial internet

I just cancelled the trial subscription onNov 18...the confirmation was posted on Nov 18......started the trial on 11/16,I saw them charged me on 11/17.....then I called and told them that I cancelled the subs before the end of the trial 72-hour period......I want my refund back on my card few days later....they said no b/c I signed for the non-trial subs...i already paid the whole month subs......that is B***t....I got their invitation from the trial email.......Before I provide my card info...

i saw this: At the end of your 3-day free trial period, You will be charged $35.99. At the end of your subscription
commitment, your subscription will automatically continue for the same period of time at $35.99.

If you cancel before the end of your 3-day free trial period, your access to the basic subscription features will end
immediately." then I signed up....this site is just immortal ...this is a scam

...I will never recommend to everyone..... I did not get my money back

Jason

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/matchcom/internet/matchcom-3-day-trial-internet-799917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on match.com