Complaint Review: match.com

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Stayinsingle —
match.com

match.com chemistry.com TOTAL SCAM BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, Internet

I bought a 3-month membership. I stated on my profile, Photos only, no motorcycles. Don't camp. I didn't check off camping as an activity. The stir - it said for members and it was misleading; it seemed free but they charge for every event! I got motorcycle, camping - no photos as many of my matches they matched me up with.

I called them after the first month to cancel. They said that because I responded to one email, they refused to give me back my money! I responded to a guy that wrote something x rated and felt he should know that he will be reported and he has a fake profile (good honest sweet man)!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/matchcom/internet/matchcom-chemistrycom-TOTAL-SCAM-BAD-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Internet-1036285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on match.com