Complaint Review: match.com

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: stanfmd — Mexia Texas
match.com
Internet USA

match.com its free to sign up, but you get email alerts that one is interested in you. once you pay up, that person, or persons do not exist! I have had 4 interested in me in two days and not one of them was real! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yep they suck

I ask you to got to this website and register. then after you get a few winks or likes, pay for a membership. Then you will know what it feels like to get suckered!

I will admit that I have not asked for a refund, but I'm pretty sure that would just piss me off more when it didnt come. If I can help someone else not fall into this trap it would ease my mind.

Thanks for reading!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/matchcom/internet/matchcom-its-free-to-sign-up-but-you-get-email-alerts-that-one-is-interested-in-you-on-1054243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on match.com

Yep they suck

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I thought they were free until I tried to read my messages then they hit you up for a credit card.  It is a total scam!!!