Complaint Review: matt garrison group coldwell banker

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Billy — chicago Illinois United States of America
matt garrison group coldwell banker
1200 n ashland chicago, Illinois United States of America

matt garrison group coldwell banker I was defrauded on a property they took 20,000 from me and i got nothing in return from a property i invested in chicago , Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Coldwell Banker In New Hampshire

i had paid money to my broker a year back .. and the property i was quoted on purchasing never made it to me because my lazy a*s broker screwed me on my money i put down.. i really am upset and called the police as well as the attorney general office.  I don;'t know what to do since his firm screwed me and defrauded me out of 20,000.  Please on behalf of the united states and our people.  I am a solider and now I my wife is crying and our kids can't go to college because Matt and his partners that call themselves real estate agents are Scammers.

He is on CNBC and other channels pushing his B.S. to military people.

I can't say names of other agents but Matt is 6'2 and charming the other grease balls that work there don't even go by real names and are all from the suburbs I found out. Most of them are financially strapped right now themselves. Doing other real estate Scams. Please stay away.. and God Bless America

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/matt-garrison-group-coldwell-banker/chicago-Illinois-60222/matt-garrison-group-coldwell-banker-I-was-defrauded-on-a-property-they-took-20000-from-me-760013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on matt garrison group coldwell banker

Coldwell Banker In New Hampshire

AUTHOR: A.R.C. Networks, Inc. - (USA)

I believe this consumer, because this corporation owes me between $10.000 to $25,000 for a ceiling for a home I purchased in Laconia, NH 03246 since I was not informed of this problem before the closing.  Jaynee Middlemiss, informed me that she had my complete interest in the sale, but lied just to sale the badly damages home. Beware of buying any homes from Coldwell Banker real estate agents anywhere in the State of New Hampshire.