Complaint Review: Matt Hulett

• Reported By: ClickbankFraud — San Diego California
Matt Hulett
917 S. Lusk St., Suite 200 Boise, Idaho USA

Matt Hulett Clickbank check fraud, non payment of account balance Boise Idaho

This is a blog post to talk about my experiences with Matt Hulett.

For a time I used Matt's company Clickbank.com to process credit card sales for customers of my financial newsletter.

I spent several hundred thousand dollars marketing my newsletter. The problems arose after I realized some of the checks clickbank sent me had been left in a drawer and gone stale.

.....bp.blogspot.com/-SFwh2PMZk88/UvVFjQw_euI/AAAAAAAAAAo/cB9GhXWgDIk/s1600/MattHulett.jpg">

Matt Hulett Fraudster

When I made contact with Matt Hulett about these checks initally him and his support staff told me they can reissue stale checks.

But when they saw the amount of the checks (approx $100,000 USD) and the fact I was no longer doing business with clickbank they chose not to redeem the stale checks.

Their excuse was that "we will only be able to reissue payments only to the accounts that are still opened."

This excuse does not make sense because (1) Clickbank closed my old accounts, not me (2) It just so happens the accounts owed large amounts were the ones that were closed.

Of the approximately $107,000 USD owed clickbank chose to pay out just $4,000 USD.

Emails With Clickbank:

Carola Nelson Complicit in Fraud

In this email Carola Nelson an employee of Mr Hulett explains how they will not reissue stale checks on accounts they closed.

I deem this fraud by Matt Hulett and Clickbank because I spent my life savings generating sales for my newsletter and was counting on receiving the money from processed orders.

Note to Matt, If you would like to reconcile this issue please email me: matthulettclickbank at gmail.com

See: Matt Hulett

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matt-Hulett/Boise-Idaho-83706/Matt-Hulett-Clickbank-check-fraud-non-payment-of-account-balance-Boise-Idaho-1125114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matt Hulett