Complaint Review: Matthew K. Baker (SSN:***-**-5914, DOB: 1/4/67)

• Submitted: Tue, December 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: RecentVICTIM — New York New York
Matthew K. Baker (SSN:***-**-5914, DOB: 1/4/67)
15026 40th Ave West 6-301 Lynnwood, Washington USA

Matthew K. Baker (SSN:***-**-5914, DOB: 1/4/67) Matt BakerMatt K. Baker MATT K. BAKER, THIEF IN THE NIGHT, DECEIVER IN THE DAY, WILL TRY TO STEAL YOUR CLIENTS AND BUSINESS AWAY FROM YOU!!! Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Now Personal Attacks against my Sexuality...Really?!

*Author of original report: UPDATE: MOVES HAVE BEEN MADE AGAINST MATT K. BAKER , BOB: 1/4/67, SSN: ***-**-5914)

If you know of a man named MATTHEW K. BAKER (DOB: 1/4/67, SSN: ***-**-5914), DO NOT trust him with your company or as an associate to your team! And if he currently works for you, GET RID OF HIM NOW!!! He will seek out a monetary gain for himself and try to make it all for his own.

MATT K. BAKER is greedy, manipulative, deceitful. You should only nod at him in passing.

Anything else, you are risking an opportinitty at loosing everything!

MATT K. BAKER will steal your clients from you, find a way to blame it on the other guy then seek to make money from what he has gained. MATT K. BAKER sent me a text informing me he made over $600,000 from the earnings of my former clients and business model.

If you are currently employing or contracting MATT K. BAKER (***-**-5914), remove all sensitive data from him, then get rid of him NOW!!!!!!! CONTRACTS MEAN NOTHING TO THIS GUY!

MATT K. BAKER's former wife/fiancee is even looking for him for child support and alimony. She will definately want to find out about his most recent earnings!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-K-Baker-SSN-5914-DOB-1467/Lynnwood-Washington-98097/Matthew-K-Baker-SSN-5914-DOB-1467-Matt-BakerMatt-K-Baker-MATT-K-BAKER-TH-1107631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew K. Baker (SSN:***-**-5914, DOB: 1/4/67)

Now Personal Attacks against my Sexuality...Really?!

AUTHOR: SebCAlverius - ()

Is this even right?! Attacking my PERSONAL CHARACTER after I attempt to finally defend myself and exhibit some type of self-respect?! OK, so I'm Gay, Matt K. Baker (DOB:1/4/67, SSN:***-**-5914)! And PROUD OF IT!  So what?!

It's obvious you're using every trick in the book! Yet, I only still feel sorry for you now.

I'll pray for you tonight.

AUTHOR: INNOCENTVICTIM - ()

Just to let everyone know how serious this situation is, I am in the process of taking MATTHEW K. BAKER(×××-××-5914) to civil court and I have contacted the New York City Police Department & New York Attorney General's Office about this issue. MATT K. BAKER (SSN:×××-××-5914) took my most vulnerable moment of my life -when I was diagnosed with a chronic, possibly terminal disease- to make his deceitful move of lying to the public, my friends and family and even members of my former staff, claiming that I stole from HIM and SEVERAL OTHERS!!! This gave MATT K. BAKER the advantage of ensuring that he remains looking like the victim and striving to make money from my clients, while I begin looking like the guilty party and having everyone begin to hate me... But no more, sir! MATT K. BAKER(SSN:***-**-5914)needs to be stopped! He is a user and a fraud, not to mention a piece of crap.