Complaint Review: Matthew Lincoln Tillson

Matthew Lincoln Tillson Matt Tillson Deadbeat Father Mckinney, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cease Contact

*General Comment: Contact

*Author of original report: HE IS NOT A MAN

*General Comment: STAY FAR AWAY!

*Consumer Comment: IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO BE A DADDY

I am writing this ripoff report on Matthew Lincoln Tillson. Currently, he resides in Mckinney Texas with his wife Anita Ruth Wulff Tillson.

His daughter just turned 7 years old. Not once has he saw her. He has been ordered child support in the State of Texas and has not paid one penny towards child support.
He signed an acknowledgment of paternity before she was born because  I was thinking of adoption but decided not to go through with it.

He says that he is a Christian man but he will not make any attempts to see his daughter or relinquish parental rights. We have asked that he relinquish parental rights so that my daughter can be adopted by her stepfather but he will not even sign them. He stays hidden and avoids certified letters. All we want is him to catch up on child support or relinquish his parental rights.

We want everyone to know that Matthew Lincoln Tillson is a deadbeat father!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Lincoln-Tillson/Mckinney-Texas-/Matthew-Lincoln-Tillson-Matt-Tillson-Deadbeat-Father-Mckinney-Texas-644685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Lincoln Tillson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cease Contact

AUTHOR: texasprivateinvestigation - ()

I strongly urge whomever is posting these items to cease doing so now. I have investigated the claim that Mr Tillson has a daughter and you know it isnt true nor is it possible with you physically. I have records of conversations I had with your family regarding this. While I cant stop anyone from talking off line, I have advised Mr Tillson to seek legal counsel if the barrage of false internet and email attacks continue and he is prepared to do just that.

You know what your saying is not true so for your own sake please cease all communications.

#2 General Comment

Contact

AUTHOR: Notfallingforit - ()

How do we connect

HE IS NOT A MAN

AUTHOR: Mommy2Pyer - ()

OH HOW I WISH I COULD CONTACT YOU OFF THIS SITE...

WHERE DID YOU MMET HIM? WHAT CITY AND STATE?

I THINK HE IS IN SAN ANTONIO NOW!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO NOTIFY HIS WIFE!

#4 General Comment

STAY FAR AWAY!

AUTHOR: Notfallingforit - ()

THIS MAN IS A COMPLETE FRAUD!  He is a master manipulator. He will say and do whatever is necessary to get a woman to go to bed with him!  After he has gotten you hooked, he will tell you he is married with childern! I googled his name and found this report.  I almost fell out of my chair! I met him while he was traveling for "business" and he acted as if he was single and available.  After reading this report, I have no doubt that little girl is his and he probably has more fatherless children out there somewhere! Ladies, don't fall for it if you come across this self-centered, shellfish and womanizing sorry excuse of a man! I feel very sorry for his wife, she deserves much better!

IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO BE A DADDY

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

ONE LOOK AT THE CREEP IN THE PHOTO SHOWS ME A LOT OF SELFISHNESS AND CONCEIT. I DON'T THINK THIS MAN IS CAPABLE OF LOVING ANYONE BUT HIMSELF AND I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS POOR WIFE HERE.

HE DOES PAY CHILD SUPPORT DOESN'T HE?

I BET HE WOULD SIGN OVER PARENTAL RIGHTS FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET IF YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU WERE GOING TO GET HIM FOR CHILD SUPPORT. YOU SEE, CHILD SUPPORT IS ONE THING THAT THE STATE OF TEXAS WILL ALLOW EMPLOYERS TO GARNISH WAGES FOR. THAT MEANS LESS MONEY FOR HIM IN HIS POCKET TO SPEND ON HIMSELF AND I AM SURE HIS WIFE WILL NOT WANT TO PAY HER WAGES FOR HIS KID WHEN SHE WANTS ONE OF HER OWN!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FILE WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE BUT IT IS ONLY FAIR THAT YOU SHOULD NOTIFY HIM FIRST.

HE CAN BE SERVED WITH PAPERS!

YOU CAN SEND HIM THE PAPERS IN A CERTIFIED LETTER.

YOU CAN HAVE NOTICE OF THE SUIT TO TERMINATE PARENTAL RIGHTS RUN IN THE LEGAL NOTICES AD SECTION OF THE NEWSPAPER IN THE COUNTY WHERE HE LIVES.

YOU CAN GET A CONSTABLE TO HAND CARRY IT TO HIM. I USED TO BE A DEPUTY CONSTABLE AND WE KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM AND HOW TO SERVE THEM. WE CAN EVEN VIDEOTAPE THE SERVICE AND ATTEMPTS TO SERVE. LEAVING THE PAPERS ON THE DOOR OF THE RESIDENCE AND BEING VIDEOTAPED WHILE WE DID IT WAS PROOF ENOUGH FOR THE JUDGE TO DETERMINE THE PARTY IN THE LAWSUIT HAD BEEN SERVED INDEED. IF HE WAS SERVED AND DOESN'T SHOW UP, YOU WIN THE CASE BY DEFAULT.

DEADBEAT DADS ARE SCUMBAGS.

THAT PRECIOUS CHILD DID NOT ASK TO BE BORN.

YOU NEED TO GET A MEDICAL HISTORY FROM MR. SCUMBAG TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO INHERITED ILLNESSES IN HIS FAMILY. I CALL IT A MEDICAL GENEALOGY IN CASE SOMETHING SHOWS UP IN YOUR DAUGHTER LATER ON.

GOOD LUCK.