Complaint Review: Matthew Lincoln Tillson

• Reported By: No longer care — San Antonio Texas
Matthew Lincoln Tillson
1234 pat booker rd Universal city, Texas USA

Matthew Lincoln Tillson Cheater Universal city Texas

*Author of original report: I WAS WRONG.....

So it recently came to my attention that Matthew Tillson and my wife have been having an affair for the last 6 months or better. It's hard for me to understand how a Father of 3 girls that I know of, and 1 I found out about from this site continues to cheat on his wife whom is very nice woman!

The first time I saw him I knew he was a creep, the way way he looked at woman ( can't lie thought my wife

was smarter) then to buy his BS. i was wrong I can't make it to all of my daughters basket ball games nor could His WIFE that was taking care of his set of TWIN girls and an older daughter. NOW I MIGHT OF FORGOTTEN TO MENTION that he was the GIRLS BASSKEBALL  C O A C H.

I have dozens of pages of phone records and THOUSANDS of notes with them texting each other and calling each other. Now they both tell me that nothing is going on that they are just friends. ( not buying that) I also forgot to mention that they went to New Orleans together but nothing happend that they had seperate rooms was told that they just laid in bed and watched a basket ball game ( not buying that either). This lack of a man is scumbag.

To whom ever googles this poor excuse  of a father do not fall his BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Lincoln-Tillson/Universal-city-Texas-78148/Matthew-Lincoln-Tillson-Cheater-Universal-city-Texas-1059492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Lincoln Tillson

I WAS WRONG.....

AUTHOR: No longer care - ()

I KNOW FOR A FACT MY WIFE AND TILLSON WERE NOT TOGETHER.  I WAS DRINKING WHEN I WROTE WHAT I WROTE AND DIDN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS. I AM SORRY FOR THAT AND I SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED MY WIFE.  MY WIFE HAS PROVED TO ME THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS ANDL I NEVER HAD PROOF THEY WERE MORE THEN THAT.  I OWE MY WIFE, MAT AND HIS WIFE AN APOLOPGY.