Complaint Review: Mattress Inn

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: ripped off Customer — Spring Hill Tennessee
Mattress Inn
1006 Crossing Blvd Spring Hill, Tennessee USA

Mattress Inn Arthur watkins Owner llc Wont honor Mattress warranty Spring Hill Tennessee

*Author of original report: Mattress Inn Settlement

I purchase a Symbol king size mattress delivered 12/20/2011 I went to Mattress Inn and was advising them that I have depressions in the mattress and the sides were giving way not supporting when getting dressed.

The owner Arthur Watkins told me to go home and use a broom stick put it by the depression I did that and he advised me I took the picture wrong. I said to him to please send someone to my home to examine he told me there would be an $85.00 fee to examine a mattress with a "10 Year Warranty".

I then called Symbol Mattress company and was advised that they have nothing to do with the warranty I have to work it out with the dealer. I never heard of using a broom stick to determine if there are impressions and how deep it is.

I checked with an inspection service and they told me the industry uses a string and ruler and checks the mattress and box springs to see what the problem can be. [continued below]....

..... I spent $1199.00 on the Mattress and I'm sleeping with my wife in the guest bedroom with out back pains now.

I bought from Mattress Inn because I wanted to support a local business and very sorry I did. I financed it through his credit company which uses GE credit. Which was for six months.

Im attaching two photos that I was able to take. I hope that you can help me get this resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Inn/Spring-Hill-Tennessee-37174/Mattress-Inn-Arthur-watkins-Owner-llc-Wont-honor-Mattress-warranty-Spring-Hill-Tennessee-1065239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Inn

Mattress Inn Settlement

AUTHOR: ripped off Customer - ()

I have made an agreement with Mattress Inn Arthur Watkins has agreed to replace the mattress and I'm going to re select a mattress today . This restores my faith in Mattress Inn in Spring Hill TN that the business has satisfied my needs and can assure that he restored my faith in this Business .