Complaint Review: Mattress One - Paul Lacroix

• Reported By: Jerry L. — Tampa Florida
Mattress One - Paul Lacroix
14369 N. Dale Mabry Hyw. Tampa, Florida USA

Mattress One - Paul Lacroix Deceptive advertising & Lies Tampa Florida

Mattress One advertised a sale in the local paper. it read "Buy one set save 10%, Buy two sets save 15% and Buy three sets save 40%. We purchased three sets and were given a 40% savings on the sale and paid for the order and were told delivery would take place the following day.

The next day we received a call saying they made a mistake on the sale and were going to cancel the order unless we paid several hundred more dollars. was contacted the regional manager, Paul LaCroix. He stated the sale was; 10% off the first set, 15% off the third set and 40% off the third set which is not oh ow the add read. After several hours of debate, I agreed to pay extra. I only did this for my fiancé who's mother needed a new bed because she is in the care of Hospice. Paul also stated to me that all products were on the truck ready for delivery of all pieces the next day.

Next day, 11:15 am. I receive a call from the delivery driver the the set for my house would be there in an hour and fifteen minutes, 12:30pm. 1pm, called driver back, no answer. 1:30, no answer. 1:45 called Paul LaCroix, he told me to call store. Called store, new employee and knows nothing about it. 2:40 call Paul again, no answer left message. 3:00 pm store employee calls me to tell me spoke with Paul and my set is on back order until until July 27th.

Nothing but deceit and Lies! We will never step foot in their stores again and will tell thousands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-One-Paul-Lacroix/Tampa-Florida-33618/Mattress-One-Paul-Lacroix-Deceptive-advertising-Lies-Tampa-Florida-1069404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress One - Paul Lacroix