Complaint Review: maureen D

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Maureen D — Portland Oregon
maureen D
sheridan labs inc,1285 baring blvd,297.,sparks, NV Internet USA

SHERIDAN LABS INC,1285 BARING BLVD 297, SPARKS, NV EQUINOX is a SCAM. the product was a trial for 30 days.it stated pay only shipping $4.95. My account was charged $99.00. Equinox is a RIPOFF. SPARKS Nevada

I ordered EQUINOX on the internet and it stated it was free  and only pay for $4.95 shipping.When I received the product there was no invoice in the shipping box or any other king of paper work.I was NEVER sent an email or any confirmation number when the company charged my account $99.00 without my authorization.When I called the person said he was the supervisor and he was not going to refund my money cause it was not a trial offer.WHAT A SCAM!!! His name is James William and he was very RUDE.and he couldnt speak proper english. I had called to cancelll my order before the 15 days was up, but they took money out before the 15 days was up.

EQUINOX is a SCAM and FRAUD.I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maureen-D/internet/SHERIDAN-LABS-INC1285-BARING-BLVD-297-SPARKS-NV-EQUINOX-is-a-SCAM-the-product-was-a-t-1058022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maureen D