Complaint Review: Maureen C Foley

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Marilynn — Milton Massachusetts
Maureen C Foley
864 Bedford st Whitman, Massachusetts USA

Maureen C Foley Aka Marty Foley. Owner of martins Preowned auto and sunlite auto sales and foley auto..  Whitman Massachusetts

Martins Preowned dealership and owner Maureen C Foley 53 sold me a car (2011 kia soul), and lied about most things regarding the vehicle. She sold me a car that was recalled and never fixed from 13 months ago and she sold me a car that did not pass inspection due to rotted brake rotors and pad from sitting so long. She took my trade in and sold it the very next day without the title. At first she refused to sign the title too so their would be no record of her ever having that car. She told me she had an extra key for the Kia and thought it was funny that the key was actually missing from the port piece. I will be writing a letter that I can and will send to the proper people. It was very heated and I am shocked and stunned that a person would treat another the way she treated myself and my sister. If it wasn t for my brother, it would have been a horrible horrible day. With the police on the phone and then only did she say she would pay for brakes by Kia dealership. [continued below]....

..... She actually wanted her guy at speed dee oil to fix my brakes and slap a sticker on. Maureen Foley of Martins Preowned auto shop is a bully. She is a thief and a liar. At 51 yrs old, I have never ever seen anything like it. I am begging people, especially those that aren t sales savvy, to beware of this woman. As far as carfax. I found out she gets auto check free and prints just the cover page and says see, nothing if she did carfax as I originally requested, she would have to pay the 40$. I had a bad feeling the night of my 12,000$ kia soul purchase and paid for carfax report myself. It was in an accident and she let me drive it at night with recalled brake stop lamps and rotted brake pads and rotors!!.. She is one evil evil woman.
Marilynn
Rating a big fat zero
She s a liar and a cheat

she even promised me an extra key and when I signed the title she handed me the port for the key with no key in it, and she thought it was funny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maureen-C-Foley/Whitman-Massachusetts-02186/Maureen-C-Foley-Aka-Marty-Foley-Owner-of-martins-Preowned-auto-and-sunlite-auto-sales-an-1143693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maureen C Foley