Complaint Review: Maureen Tara Nelson MNM Matchmaking

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: julie — Bohemia New York
Maureen Tara Nelson MNM Matchmaking
68 South Service Rd Melville, New York USA

Maureen Tara Nelson MNM Matchmaking Maureen Tara Nelson Big Scam!!!! Plays with people's emotions- she should have a class action suit against her Melville New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wow, this is just not true!

Maureen Tara Nelson is one of the biggest scam artists i ever encountered. Not only did she rip me off but she ripped off my girlfriend that I referred to her. When Maureen first meets with you, she pretends she really cares about your situation and plays on your emotions. She tells you she has a thousand successful, confident men in her database. She is pretty consistent first few weeks with sending matches but maybe one out of the 10-15 she send is even close to what you were asking for. She completely disregards any of your requests and then if you say NO she replys with a nasty email. She also talks unprofessionally about fomer clients and co-workers of her's. After I gave her $900.000 (installments in 3) I herad from her less and less. Now I am lucky if I get one match every 4-6 weeks. She doesn't care, she just wants her $$$. She needs to be stopped, I would love to get together with other people that she scammed and see if there is something we can do. She is one of the most unprofessional business owners I have ever come into contact with. I am frustrated, disappointed and disgusted with her lack of customer service and unprofessionalism.

We need to do something!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maureen-Tara-Nelson-MNM-Matchmaking-/Melville-New-York-11747/Maureen-Tara-Nelson-MNM-Matchmaking-Maureen-Tara-Nelson-Big-Scam-Plays-with-people-1076999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maureen Tara Nelson MNM Matchmaking

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wow, this is just not true!

AUTHOR: Maureen - ()

Dear Readers,

I am the proud owner of Maureen Tara Nelson Private Matchmaking. Before I explain all the positives of my company, I need to address this comment and let you know it is NOT TRUE.

In the past, I've been matchmaking for over 13 years, a few people became frustrated with the process of meeting people and have chosen this route. I immediately called them and they all took back their complaints (although as you can see, they will never take down complaints.) I always do everything in my power to make my clients happy! And yes I do have over 1000 success stories.

Although I admit to never being able to make every single person successful, this comment is false. My attorney is dealing with this personally. It is 100% slander.

If this is a real client of mine, simply call me and I will personally prove to you I can make you happy!

However for all the readers, I did have cancer and had surgery on 6/25/13. Within a month, against doctors orders I was back interviewing clients personally. During that time, if anyone was unhappy with the results from my matchmaker that they met with, now that I am back and Thank God 100% cancer free, I have offered to meet them personally and still will. I am proud to say that over 99% of my clients have been amazing and kind!

I did have a client that was extremely unprofessional, unrealistic, and abusive when I explained to her the situation of why I was out on medical leave and had my colleuges and staff take over for me.  In my contract if anyone is abusive, they will lose their membership! Her words were, "I don't care that you had breast cancer, I didn't get a match for the past couple of weeks." This person is on tape theatening to "ruin my reputation" and said will use "rip off report" and others to ruin my integrity. No matter what I said, this person would not stop screaming that she will ruin me! Well, she is trying. But I do not want someone like that in my program. For the record, my clients do not get a new match every week, that is impossible, since I match people on three parts of compatibility, make sure they have the prerequesites, and need to be available to date. What I do say is that I check every week for all of my clients. It is also written in everyone's paperwork when they leave me.

I have to let my attorney deal with this slander. I was always a positive person, but now with surviving cancer, nothing or no one will ever bring me down. My clients are all by my side and checking in with me weekly, some not even to ask about matches, simply to see how I am feeling! I would also like to use this time to personally thank all of my amazing clients.

I am proud of my 1200 clients. All my clients are the best of the best singles in N.Y. They are all kind, loving, compassionate, successful, attractive singles looking for a commited relationship. They know I will do everything possible to find them their sould mate!

I ask you all to please not let this very negative person ruin what I have worked so hard for over the past 13 years. I think you can tell by reading the words and reading between the lines that it is false and the person is extremely negative-and doesn't belong in my program.

Thank you all for reading my side of the story.

P.S. I am also working on starting a non profit organization for breast cancer survivors who own their own business. Please contact my office if you are going through this horrible ordeal and own your own business. I will be there for you, as others have been there for me!!!

Maureen Tara Nelson