Complaint Review: maurice's auto repair & towig inc

• Submitted: Fri, February 21, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Lakeland Florida
maurice's auto repair & towig inc
3025 drane field road lakeland, Florida USA

maurice's auto repair & towing inc EMPTY PROMISES, DECEITFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL lakeland Florida

*Author of original report: BUNGEE MAURICE'S

on ASAP, but obviously that NEVER happened!! Once when my husband was on the phone with Katie, she put him on HOLD for more than 10 minutes!! He got tired of waiting for her to return, so he hung up, and tried to call her back. That's when he was told that Katie had already left work for the day!! Are you kidding me??!! You talk about unprofessionalism!! The next time he spoke with her, she told him that the bumper was in, and ready to be installed, so we dropped our car off, and was told we could pick it up the next morning, but SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! They had ordered the WRONG bumper!! We had to pick our car up again, and STILL NO BUMPER!! We were furious!! More lies, half-hearted apologies, and empty excuses!! Who doesn't know that you have to use the make and model of a car in order to obtain the correct body part for the repair??!! UNBELIEVABLE!! So, now 3 months have gone by, and my car still does not have a repaired bumper!! It's no wonder our friends call them "BUNGEE MAURICE'S"!! You get nothing but the run-around, flat-out lies, empty promises, fake apologies, half-hearted excuses, aggravation to the moon and back, inconvenience like you've never known, unprofessionalism to the hilt, you have to keep bringing your car back in for the to “FIX” it again, anxiety and stress!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME OR YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY!! STEER CLEAR OF MAURICE'S!! BEWARE!! TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maurices-auto-repair-towig-inc/lakeland-Florida/maurices-auto-repair-amp-towing-inc-EMPTY-PROMISES-DECEITFUL-UNPROFESSIONAL-lakeland-1125585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maurice's auto repair & towig inc

BUNGEE MAURICE'S

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I had an accident on the day before Thanksgiving, 2013. I was very distraught due to the crash, so when asked which towing service I would like to use, I could not think of any one except for Maurice's, even though our whole family has had nothing but horrific experiences with them in the years past. It was foolish on my part, but I could not think straight at the time. They fixed the right front end of my car, but when we went to pick it up, my husband (yes, my husband) had to be the one to notice the HUGE GASH in my rear bumper that had also been caused during the wreck!! Nick and Katie, who were in charge of our case, completely missed it! WTH??!! Isn't this their line of business??!! They totally overlooked that part of the damage!! So, both, Nick ad Katie assured us that a new bumper would be ordered, and installed ASAP!! That was the day before Thanksgiving, 2013!

Today is Feb. 21, 2014, and STILL NO BUMPER!! My husband called both of them on a regular basis, and got nothing but lies, excuses, and (laughing) apologies from them!! We were livid!! They promised us that the bumper would be put on ASAP, but obviously that NEVER happened!! Once when my husband was on the phone with Katie, she put him on HOLD for more than 10 minutes!! He got tired of waiting for her to return, so he hung up, and tried to call her back. That's when he was told that Katie had already left work for the day!! Are you kidding me??!! You talk about unprofessionalism!! The next time he spoke with her, she told him that the bumper was in, and ready to be installed, so we dropped our car off, and was told we could pick it up the next morning, but SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! They had ordered the WRONG bumper!! We had to pick our car up again, and STILL NO BUMPER!! We were furious!! More lies, half-hearted apologies, and empty excuses!! Who doesn't know that you have to use the make and model of a car in order to obtain the correct body part for the repair??!! UNBELIEVABLE!!