Complaint Review: mavis cole muffler

• Updated: Sun, November 10, 2013

• Reported By: Miss.Bauer — Syracuse New York
mavis cole muffler
1501 west genesee street syracuse, New York USA

mavis cole muffler iv been disrespected lied to and sexual harrassed syracuse New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let Us Make It Right!

im reporting a very serious problem. im extremely disapointed in the service iv gotten from Mavis cole muffler. on may 1st 2013 i went into mavis with my 1999 Honda accord to be looked at. i was told i needed a dual exhaust system and a motor mount and tires.

i was told from the manager at that time (Ray) said for a motor mount four tires with alignment and a dual exhaust system would be $975 flat. i applyed for a credit card and was a approved. while i was waiting for my car to be serviced i was approached by the manager Ray and he was very adament about wanting to take me out and continued to be persistant on fliirting with me.

he was asking for my phone number asked me if he could take my number from the computer data to call me. i was a extremely appalled by his actions. i was offended in every way possable. after waiting for over an hour i was told the dual exhaust was completed along with putting my new tires on but i had to come back for the motor mount and for the alignment, i was charged $962.43.

i came back in on may 2 2013 for the alignment and the motor mount and then was charged again $356.38 for what i asked? i was told that it was going to cost me $975 and here im being charged twice in two days. then i was charged twice for alignment.

both managers at that time told me that i basically didnt understand and or hear it correctly. yet at the same time i was given five free oil changes, was that out of guilt im wondering? or was it because i didnt engage in sexual contact with the manager?

i have had to take my car in for service atleast five times after all of this due to my tires. with in the first two weeks of getting my new tires iv had a flat tire and have had to continuously stop to put air in them.

my tires loose air atleast twice a week and iv told them this. when i brought it back in for service i was told that my valve on ne of my tires was broke o they fixed it. yet even after that iv had nothen but problems with loosing air.

i asked the manager toney if these tires were even brand new and he said yes but iv gone to other service stations and was told that they werent. im a single mother of two children one of which is disabled and has numerousedoctors appt. and im having problems getting him there because of the problems with these so called new tires.

i have witnessed an employee drive a customers car doing donuts in the parking lot befre even entering the garage. while watching this beahvior i saw that the car belonged to an elderly lady. this saddens me. i was waiting for the man to bring my car out i told the young man that it wasnt very unprofessional to drive a customers car in that matter. also it wasnt professional to have such a discusting mark on his neck (hickey). the young man was extrmely rude disrespectful.

he had said to me i didnt think customers like yourself was aloud over by the garages. i cant even believe that i have been lied to disrespected taken for granted and sexualy harassed, not mention over charged.

im totaly disgusted and disappointed over this whole situation. i can only hope that after this complaint somthing will be done to rectified and aknowledged that this is a problem. i will add that i do have documents supporting my charges on my credit card.

i have never made a complaint before i debated on whether to send this but im very upset that im stuck with 4 not new tires and an outrageous credit card bill wth nothen to show for it. on top of everything else im now having probles with the motor mount. this is ridiculous and i hope this is resolved in a respectful manner.

my name is Tori and im in syracuse ny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mavis-cole-muffler-/syracuse-New-York-13204/mavis-cole-muffler-iv-been-disrespected-lied-to-and-sexual-harrassed-syracuse-New-York-1098311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mavis cole muffler

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let Us Make It Right!

AUTHOR: Cole Muffler - ()

Dear Tori,

Cole Muffler is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.  Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.  Please email Customer Relations at maviscustomercare@mavistire.com or call Alexa at 914-984-2500 ext 5000.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,