Complaint Review: max detox

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Mimi — Cambridge Massachusetts
max detox
Fulfillment Center,14603 East Moncrieff Place,Unit Denver, Colorado USA

max detox Weightloss company I noticed on the ad if you agreed I was to recieve an email stating my account would be credited when they got my unopened bottle back.I did retun @ my local Post Office with a tracking #. I will have my Credit Card co. Take over from here I am giving them copies of the add, my postal slip with the tracking # and trying to alert others this is a SCAM BIG TIME!! :( Denver Colorado

I noticed on the ad if you agreed (checked box) to have a rush delivery on Garcinia Cambogia HCAMAX you were screwed something like $89.99 monthly auto on your account. I elected not to do so! I did recieve a bottle of Max Detox in 2 day's even after canceling.

I called 1-800-604-5067 to obtain a RMA# pointed out the bottle had no Exp.date and seen Feb.2013 on the botton of the bottle.I was given that it was the manufacturing date? BS. I explained it is illigal to sell expired pills and I told "Grace" (sounded Asian) I was in the Pharmacy field and would call the Board of Medicine on them. I then was given a MRA# told to change the city & zip also to include the MRA or I would not be refunded. I was to recieve an email stating my account would be credited when they got my unopened bottle back.I did retun @ my local Post Office with a tracking #.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/max-detox/Denver-Colorado/max-detox-Weightloss-company-I-noticed-on-the-ad-if-you-agreed-I-was-to-recieve-an-email-1133594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on max detox