Complaint Review: max garcinia burn

• Reported By: meg — lakewood New Jersey
max garcinia burn
892 E. Commerce ST. George, Utah USA

max garcinia burn weight loss program ST. George Utah

I place order Max Garcinia Cambogia Burn 8/31/13 for a free sample I authorized Visa $2.95 only I received shipment on 9/11/13 the amount $148.96 was adjusted from my account. I called customer sevice was told return the package and a full refund will be credit to my account. This was returned with there instuction with my shipment ID MAXGAR007 I have called customer service 10/11/13-12/03/13-12/13/13-12/24/13-1/6/14-1/9/14-1/24/14 and today 2/7/14

I have spoken to supervisor's and each customer sevice each tells you the same (escalate to the home office a refund will take 3-5 days) they will call and will e-mail me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/max-garcinia-burn/ST-George-Utah-84790/max-garcinia-burn-weight-loss-program-ST-George-Utah-1121756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on max garcinia burn