Complaint Review: Max Garcinia Burn

• Reported By: Angel — Kingdom City Missouri
Max Garcinia Burn
po box 912644 St George, Utah USA

Max Garcinia Burn No Refund St George Utah

Max Garcinia Burn sells weight loss products. I ordered a free trial in which I never got. I did however receive r4 bottles which I was charged f$148.95 for.

I returnef the package unopened with a RMA on the outside in September, its now December and I have yet to get my money back.

I have called and emailed them several times and get the run around every time. I could really use my money back, especially since I now have nothing for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Garcinia-Burn/St-George-Utah-84791/Max-Garcinia-Burn-No-Refund-St-George-Utah-1107732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Garcinia Burn