Complaint Review: Max Health Inc

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Gardenclay — Nashville Tennessee
Max Health Inc
3152 Little Road Suite 109 Trinty, Florida USA

Max Health Inc Diet Garcinia Debited my personal bank account for 74.99 X 2=148.99 without permission or knowledge Trinty Florida

I made an initial purchase of 19.95 in December, 2013. I cancelled any other transactions. However, my personal checking account (through my debit card) was debited $74.99 on June 27 and again on July 22 for the same amount again ($149.98). I contacted the company when reviewing my bank statement to inform them that I did not request these purchases. They informed me that they had sent diet pills to my address (when I was on vacation) because I had requested them. Which I did not.

I asked for a refund in full. They stated that they could only refund the amount for one purchase (that I did not make or request) because the first box was well past the return timeline of 30 days and the 'processor' declined the second refund. The operator stated that they made one refund back to my checking account. They offered me a bottle of their Colon Cleanse, since I was not eligible (which I declined) for the second refund. I was also told that if I did return the second bottle, I would not get refund at all.

I did not give consent on either of these items, nor did I expect these items. The company supervisor (who sounded very much like the woman operator 181) told me that I would not have received the items if I had not made the requests. I waited on the line for 49 minutes and 34 seconds for her to decline my requests and finally hang up because I refused to accept the offer. I wanted and asked for a full refund for both debits to my accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Health-Inc/Trinty-Florida-34655/Max-Health-Inc-Diet-Garcinia-Debited-my-personal-bank-account-for-7499-X-214899-witho-1170742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Health Inc