• Report: #1001911

Complaint Review: maximum security alarm

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — brooksville Florida U.S.A.
maximum security alarm
1010 hurley way ste 525 sacramento, California United States of America

maximum security alarm Forged singnature's sacramento, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PLEASE READ This Report is NOT REAL or valid in Any Way

We are renter's, we ordered the security system, the home owner new that we did, my son signed the two papers which have pink copys that he was given, those were the only 2 he signed, later the home called on on 1-14-13 and said her name was forged on a contract by my son, and it also has her s.s # on the contract, a guy kept calling our house said he was sending out a contract for the home owner to sign --- he called again i told him we never got the contract in the mail for the home owner to sign. That was the end of phone calls till 1-14-13 when the home owner called and started yelling cause her name and s.s were on this contract. It also says that my son is her spouce, my son is 22 and the home owner is in her 40's-- someone there in the main office forged his name and the home owners name on this contract. The home owner whats to press cahrges against my son for something he diden't do and i need this handled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maximum-security-alarm/sacramento-California-95825/maximum-security-alarm-Forged-singnatures-sacramento-California-1001911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maximum security alarm

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PLEASE READ This Report is NOT REAL or valid in Any Way

AUTHOR: maximumsecurityalarm.com - (United States of America)

I am the owner of Maximum Security Alarm, and I have personally reviewed and investigated this claim, and it is 100% false. We have not had a customer that we have installed or attemtped to install in Brooksville FL, or the surounding area since the summer of 2012.

This report claims it just happened on 1/14/13 which is completly false and impossible. Additionally, I want to note that the Report says that it was filed in Arizona, during Arizona Standard Time. If this customer is a renter who lives in Florida, there is no way that they would be filing the report from a computer that is landlocked in the Arizona Time Zone 2 hours and 2500 miles away.

Please disregard this complaint, and understand that it is most likely a attempt from a competitor of mine to slander my company and attempt to get customers to NOT do business with us.. Please refer to our BBB rating of A+ from the Northern Californnia BBB and the fact that we are accredited by the BBB as well. This will verify we are legitimate and more than worthy and capable of your business. Thank you for reviewing the facts and not making a decision based on lies and slander atempts by my competition.

temporary