rank

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Akron Ohio
maxsaversmag.com
8803 Brecksville Rd. Brecksville Ohio Brecksville, Ohio United States of America

maxsaversmag.com max savers magazine advertising, direct mail, ripoff, ripped off, direct mail magazine Brecksville, Ohio

I asked for my money back and the President of the Company said, "I am not paying for anything". The representative told me to ask for my money back from the credit card companies. I did this. I have not received what I was due. He has moved to Brecksville at Suite 7-217 now. I can't get what I was due. I heard that the representatives ripped off several people. Don't advertise with them until they pay everyone they owe. Theire names are Max Vales Magazine or maxvaluesmag.com. The representative was Bob Sitarz. He owes me money. They are crooks in the direct mail advertising business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maxsaversmagcom/Brecksville-Ohio-44141/maxsaversmagcom-max-savers-magazine-advertising-direct-mail-ripoff-ripped-off-direct-1040164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maxsaversmag.com