Complaint Review: Mayfair Hotel & Spa

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Damon — Davenport Florida
Mayfair Hotel & Spa
3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami, Florida USA

Mayfair Hotel & Spa AKA Mayfair Hotel & Spa Miami Charge Fees not Disclosed Plainly and Clear Miami Florida

I was really fed up with the place so I decided I wanted to just leave. Upon checking out, I was notified that I would be charged and early check out fee which amounted to what I would have paid if I stayed. When I ask the so-called manager why I was not informed of this upon check in. She said I was and pulled out a paper that said a fee may be charged. It said nothing about amount of entire remaining stay. IF THAT IS THE POLICY THEY SHOULD PUT THAT IN CLEAR TERMS. If I would have known that, I would have never stayed here. I guess that's why they don't disclouse it but this is not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mayfair-Hotel-Spa/Miami-Florida-33133/Mayfair-Hotel-Spa-AKA-Mayfair-Hotel-Spa-Miami-Charge-Fees-not-Disclosed-Plainly-and-C-1062180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mayfair Hotel & Spa