Complaint Review: MBF Leasing / Northern Leasing / Merchant Services / Fiona Walshe

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By:San Francisco California
MBF Leasing / Northern Leasing / Merchant Services / Fiona Walshe
111 North Market #800 San Jose,, California U.S.A.

MBF Leasing / Northern Leasing / Merchant Services / Fiona Walshe Creditcard Processing SCAM San Jose California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: i love you fiona :)

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue Resolved

Like hundreds of others small businesses got rip-off by MBF leasing/Northern Leasing, Fiona Walshe came to my store sell me the credit card processing merchant account. She promised lower rate, no contract, cancel any time if not satisfy. Even I already own processing equipment for my previous merchant account, she said it won't work for their program; I had to lease one from her. Thinking I can cancel the account anytime and wanting to give it a try, so I went along. Then she had me signed few pages of application for merchant account service. Few months later I found they over charge me and cancel the service with them. Then MBF leasing starts harass me with 10 to 15 phone calls a day. Now I realized when I signed the application, without disclose to me, she had mix-in one page of equipment leasing agreement with MBF. If I been told there was a 48 months no cancel leasing contract to signed and with two monthly payments are enough to buy the whole machine, obviously I wouldn't signed the contract.

Now I found out at least six businesses in the same building where I am in San Francisco fell for the same scam. And hundreds of more are victimized by MBF all over the country. In New York there is a class action lawsuit against MBF / Northern leasing.

R.K.
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2007 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing-Northern-Leasing-Merchant-Services-Fiona-Walshe/San-Jose-California-95113/MBF-Leasing-Northern-Leasing-Merchant-Services-Fiona-Walshe-Creditcard-Processing-SC-263862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing / Northern Leasing / Merchant Services / Fiona Walshe

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

i love you fiona :)

AUTHOR: Dr. PimP Nasty Dollarbillster Ph.D. - (USA)

www.myspace.com/unboundzero

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Fiona Walshe - (United States of America)

I only now saw this report, after all these years, for l never felt l had to check such a site. I have been in this business for 12 years. I hold integrity and honesty in high regard. Without even knowing this merchant had posted a blog, the misunderstanding had been quickly resolved. There had been a language barrier. Even after all these years, he remains a satisfied merchant with our services.  Not to say, that of the thousands of merchants l have acquired, some are not dissatisfied with some aspect of their service, especially when it is a service merchants feel they have no choice but to accept (much like health insurance), but l can say that my intent is only to provide merchants with a service that will improve their sales and ultimately, bottom-line.  There were no other merchants in his building unsatisfied with our service, for he was the only one.  They were referencing another company.