Complaint Review: MBF Leasing

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Linda Bacon-Diggs — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
MBF Leasing
132 West 31st 14th Floor New York, New York United States of America

MBF Leasing Northern Leasing Forged a fake contact to bill me for 48 months, it was a month to month contact I signed to rent credit card terminal. New York, New York

I rented a credit card processing machine from John White/Representative from MBF Leasing. I signed a month to month contact, I was told I could cancel at anytime, all I had to do is call MBF Leasing and return the machine. MBF Leasing told me I could not send the machine back to the billing address. I was told I signed 48 month contract. MBF Leasing sent me a forged contract that I did not sign. Now they are threatening to sue me in civil court in New York when the contract was signed in Omaha Nebraska.

Linda Bacon-Diggs

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing/New-York-New-York-10001/MBF-Leasing-Northern-Leasing-Forged-a-fake-contact-to-bill-me-for-48-months-it-was-a-mont-850983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing