Complaint Review: MBF leasing

• Reported By: Carol — Mendon Utah
MBF leasing
132 West 31st 14th floor New York, New York USA

MBF leasing RIPOFF New York New York

I leased credit card maching from MBF leasing. Cancled within the time frame.. Sent machine back..

That was in 2004.

On my credit report since

On April 216 2013 got notice of judgement in court for 4,128.51.Stated personally signed to be held account for entire ammount.

I am on a small social security disablity income.. the company went under 10 years ago..

I am now being evicted from a home I have lived in for 20 years..The owners hav died and sons selling property. Which I was promised would never happen.

Now I can't get a loan to buy a small house because of this judgement... I have 8 rescued cats and 2 rescued dogs..they are my family..We will be homeless June 15.

Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-leasing/New-York-New-York-10001/MBF-leasing-RIPOFF-New-York-New-York-1134228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF leasing