Complaint Review: MBF LEASING

• Reported By: Neville — MONTGOMERY VILLAGE Maryland
MBF LEASING
132 WEST 31ST ST 14TH FLOOR NEW YORK, New York USA

MBF LEASING worst company I have ever dealt with NEW YORK New York

I have been  calling this comapany for 3 months . I had a credit card machine lease which was over ( of course they never contacted me). I returned the equipment and they still kept charging me. after many attempts I was told it was the wrong equipment. The equip was correct & they had a copy of the lease addendum which they admitted to. They still kept charging me and never sent a termination letter as promised. I called numerous times and have to go thru the whole routine each time and stay on hold 10-30 minutes at a time. They were supposed to send me refund which I was originally told it would take 30 days, today  I was told 90 days and I would receive a faxed letter. I called back & supposedly the fax did not go through and I would get it by email. Of  course that hasn't happened so while I am on hold again waiting for my explanation about the email , I thought I would share my experience with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-LEASING/NEW-YORK-New-York-10001/MBF-LEASING-worst-company-I-have-ever-dealt-with-NEW-YORK-New-York-1047393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF LEASING