Complaint Review: mbtmall

• Submitted: Mon, April 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: mbtmallcheats — Gardena California United States of America

mbtmall MBT Mall; mbtmall.com Suspect that mbtmall is selling counterfeits Internet

I bought a pair of MBT last year and loved them so I was shopping online for a similar pair in a different color.  www.mbtmall.com was selling the pair I wanted (black Tunisha, size 7.5) for only $100 when all other sites asked for $250.  I should have known that it was too good to be true.  I'm quite sure that the pair they sent me were not real MBTs.  The www.mbtmall.com shoes were of poor quality: uneven stitching, much larger than my other pair of MBTs (when they were supposed to be the same size), dimples in the leather upper, even some scuffing on the bottom rubber!  The worst is that there is a cardboard strip with rivets in the footpad, so I can feel the lumps when I walk.  I went to a local store to see what the real Tunisha was supposed to look like.  The quality was like night and day.  When I first got the order, mbtmall sent me friendly emails to see if everything was ok.  Before I really had a chance to wear them, I emailed back saying that things were fine.  After I found out about the defects, I tried contacted them again and even asked if they were counterfeit.  That is when they stopped responding to me.  If I had known that this company was based in China, I would have been suspicious earlier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mbtmall/internet/mbtmall-MBT-Mall-mbtmallcom-Suspect-that-mbtmall-is-selling-counterfeits-Internet-592191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mbtmall