Complaint Review: mbtmall.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2010

• Reported By: IlovetheREALmbt — Brussels Internet Belgium

mbtmall.com counterfeit mbt shoes? Internet

Ok, it's my fault, I should have been more careful... this cost me 100 Euros...

I have a number of REAL mbt shoes and I love them, but they are expensive. So I looked on the internet for cheaper offers and I found mbtmall. I ordered a pair of black Changa "mbt" shoes from them. (I have Changas in other colors.)

When I got the tracking number for shipping, I realized they came from China and I started hoping, they would be the REAL mbt's. Well, they are not!!!

Cheap qualitiy: strange material, bad stitchings, very bad fit! Nothing to do with the real thing!!!

Unfortunately I checked their return policiy only now - again my fault, I know - and I think I won't even try to return them: it's so expensive and I clearly can't trust somebody who does this kind of advertising for one thing (the REAL mbt's) and then sends something which is so different and of bad quality !!!

So, may this be a WARNING for everybody else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mbtmallcom/internet/mbtmallcom-counterfeit-mbt-shoes-Internet-610230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mbtmall.com