Complaint Review: mbtmall.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: egoist81 — Burnaby British Columbia Canada
mbtmall.com

mbtmall.com mbtmall FAKE MBT Shoes, Chinese counterfeit, DO NOT BUY THEM!!! Internet

mbtmall.com sells FAKE mbt shoes.

I got a shipment from China, and of course, it's a pair of counterfeit shoes.

Terrible quality, horrible material used.

When I contacted them for refund, they asked me to sell it to a friend.

They said if I was still not happy with it they would issue refund but they never gave me the return address.

After four days of email back and forth, they still agreed to give me refund, but not return address, after that, they never reply to my emails, and at this point I understand that even if I sent it them, I was only wasting extra money for shipping.

Just don't buy them.

Don't waste your time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mbtmallcom/internet/mbtmallcom-mbtmall-FAKE-MBT-Shoes-Chinese-counterfeit-DO-NOT-BUY-THEM-Internet-639311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mbtmall.com