Complaint Review: mbtmall.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: RDAVIS — Huntington Beach California United States of America
mbtmall.com

mbtmall.com mbtmall and their shoe sales need to take a hike Internet

After some consideration, I decided to buy some MBT shoes and found MBTmall.com.  Unfortunately, the site did not indicate that sizes tend to run a little small.  Since I take a 10.5 to 11, I ordered 11's which turned out to be too small.  The site advertised a 14 day return policy, so I wasn't overly concerned about ordering.  When I contacted the seller for their return address and so forth, I was told that I should try and sell the shoes to one of my friends, as the cost to return these $97 shoes would be $60.  After some emails back and forth, the cost to return dropped to $30.

What a giant rip-off.  Don't buy your MBT shoes from MBTmall.com.  By the way, I have a new pair of size 11's I need to dispose of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mbtmallcom/internet/mbtmallcom-mbtmall-and-their-shoe-sales-need-to-take-a-hike-Internet-578229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mbtmall.com