Complaint Review: M.C. Aluminum Xpress, LLC

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: TheRn — Seattle Washington
M.C. Aluminum Xpress, LLC
2529 Silver Star Rd Orlando,FL 329-804 Orlando, Florida USA

M.C. Aluminum Xpress, LLC Started work without a signed contract Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: No Payment

I live in Seattle and have a house in Orlando. I wanted to get the fascia and soffit repaired so I applied for 2 quotes fron 2 different companies one being M. C. Aluminum Xpress. I received teh 2 quotes and they were the same amount so I went on the BBB site and looked up each company. M.C. Aluminum Xpress had multiple complaints and the other company had none. So I signed a contract with the other company. Then about a week later someone showed up and started to work on the fascia and soffit. hhey did not finish the jog and what they did do was sub standard. Then I find out that the other company that I had a signed contract with went to the house and said that there was work done and they did not start. I could not figure out who did the work so I calle d M.C. Aluminum Xpress and they said that they did the work and since they put at the bottom of the proposal VERBAL OK that that gave them the right to start the work. I told them that I did not sign a contract with them and that they did not have my permission to go on my property and do work on the house. They said that they would still be charging me for the work and material that they had installed so far. I stated since I did not have a contract with them that I will not be paying that bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MC-Aluminum-Xpress-LLC/Orlando-Florida-98121/MC-Aluminum-Xpress-LLC-Started-work-without-a-signed-contract-Orlando-Florida-1080360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.C. Aluminum Xpress, LLC

No Payment

AUTHOR: TheRn - ()

After contacting the BBB MC Aluminum Xpress contacted me. They agreed to not charge me for material and work done. Case closed.