Complaint Review: McAfee

McAfee
Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara , California USA

McAfee Failed to give refund Santa Clara California

*Author of original report: McAfee

I purchased a total protection 2013, from WalMart store, on 5/6/2013. which did not fit my computer, went back to Walmart for a refund, I was told due to a law about copywrite they could not give me a refund, and had to contact the company and I contacted them and they asked for a proff of purchase which I had to fax to them, well I faxed it, and now they want a refund form which i am to printout but I explained that i had no printer. any delays that they can come up with so they can say too late deadline of 30 days expired. well I contacted The FTC. and filed a complaint with them, next after this ripoff form I will contact the BBB, and consummer protection Division of Florida where I live and California where the headquarters is located.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McAfee/Santa-Clara-California-95054/McAfee-Failed-to-give-refund-Santa-Clara-California-1052676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McAfee

McAfee

AUTHOR: stash1 - ()

I am filling a update to my McAffee report,   I have finally received a refund check from  the McAfee Company  thank you very much    Stan.