- Report: #1141255
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: McAfee
McAfee2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, , California USA
McAfee Unfair Biz Practices; Misleading Advertising Santa Clara, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
On 21 April 2014, McAfee charged me $49.95 to renew Antivirus software. This kicks in 30 days before expiry. On McAfee's webpage this same software package is priced at $34.95. McAfee also says it guarantees 30-day refunds on any purchase.
I didn't appreciate spending 25% surcharge on the software, although I was a current subscriber. I asked McAfee to cancel the renewal. My credit card company, debited me $56.50 Canadian. The credit amounted to $53.63 Canadian. Both transactions were recorded on 21 April 2014.
1) McAfee has no business overcharging some customers over others.
2) McAfee could NOT and does NOT make good on its 30-day money back guarantee.
3) McAfee has the business ethics of a terrorist.
4) McAfee should be exiled to rural Sudan where it can serve like-minded bandits.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McAfee/Santa-Clara-California-95054/McAfee-Unfair-Biz-Practices-Misleading-Advertising-Santa-Clara-California-1141255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.