Complaint Review: McCall5870

• Reported By: McCall8750 — Fort Lauderdale Florida
McCall5870
1306 s SR 7 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

McCall5870 Shister, Bully, & scam Fort Lauderdale Florida

so this is a follow-up to a vehicle that I purchased. After almost a month of dodging my calls, the owner (supposedly) called and ask for his loaner vehicle without telling me what is going on with my vehicle. I called the police before I headed over there because I had already discovered that these people (who call themselves business people) were scam artist and crooks. I had called the police twice about this place when I arrived they promptly took their car and practically turned their backs on me and would not make a move to give me my vehicle. When they finally did, the car would not start. When we confronted them with this, the owner who is always unavailable came out of his office and acted like a fool. He screamed and demanded that we leave his property - threated to call my job and have me fired, ruin my credit. He sounded and looked like a fool - acted like a kid. What business owner acts like that?? shame one you. He thought that by trying to intimidate me and telling me that he was a police officer would scare me. Wonder why he is no longer a cop?? (hmmm!). The cops finally arrived, even though they could do nothing. They told me that I would have to get a tow truck to take the vehicle off the property. But surprising to them, I had a key and took my vehicle. I want to wipe the memory of the owner and his business from my mind. He has to remember that what you do to others, will come back and haunt you - nobody gets away with anything. I warn anyone, when you see this business -RACEWAY MOTORS - run away do not do any business with them, because they do not care. They are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McCall5870/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33317/McCall5870-Shister-Bully-scam-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1121169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McCall5870