Complaint Review: McDonalds

• Reported By: nathan74 — roanoke Virginia
McDonalds
110 Turner st Blacksburg, Virginia USA

McDonalds Bad Customer Service Blacksburg Virginia

*Consumer Comment: What are you talking about???

*Author of original report: Lunatic with ego problem responce (2)

*Author of original report: Have you ever been arrested?

*Author of original report: Thank You

*General Comment: Demons....

*Author of original report: Stacy

*Author of original report: Responsibility!

*Consumer Comment: Stop giving excuse

*Consumer Comment: Grow up

*Consumer Suggestion: YOU are a lunatic with a prosecution complex and a runaway ego...

McDonalds: I purchase $10 in sandwiches over the last few days and studying into my 2nd week of school; after the first quarter and a worker states to me, i cannot sit there and sleep or use my computer unless i purchase something. Blacksburg location is almost a half a mile uphill where i originated from the road grade is anywhere from 7% to 12% going upstairs and 3 different flights to get to the top and while carrying my laptop bag.

("I laid my head down for only 20 sec and including from how early and uphill this travel was; along, with rainy conditions") "(he did not wait long enough for me to give him an answer "), ("I did not have the chance to purchase a meal or something equivalent at"). (7:00am) He then threatened to call the police and wouldn't allow me to defend any customer appreciation then purchase something as a customer would.

The outcome is filing a complaint and not allowing this kind of action to another customer, this is a college town and the McDonalds is across the street they don't have any consideration for walking travelers that are business owners, and surveying the area for work prospects to bring services to another location. I also am a full time student at AIU and the respect that i carry; is allowed for most business professionals.

This establishment also allows the abuse by workers and other customers by unsuspecting demon use! The establishment also does not offer any type of emergency preperdnation; for customer or workers in the event that an emergency exist. [High Blood Pressure] [Sugar Diabetes] etc. The use of demons is permitted and has affected my health and created a grade drop in my GPA down to 3.33, with a complaint to my school. The use e911 is not offered nor does it seem that anyone will complain or consider a factor. Careful consideration should be used when choosing restaurants while this activity is persistent.

email: admin@nathandanielocenasek.com

signature: Nathan Daniel Ocenasek

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/Blacksburg-Virginia-24060/McDonalds-Bad-Customer-Service-Blacksburg-Virginia-1136852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonalds

What are you talking about???

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Not sure who you are responding to. Also, claiming "author with recognized credentials" is only in "closed" forum, not in a public forum. If you want to find those "credential" then you need your "credential" first. Anyway, my credential is already on this forum everywhere. Look for it. However, this is really silly even mentioning the word credential.

In this case you are part of the problem.
1.) Do you live on campus? - No. I lived 7 miles away from my school.
2.) Have we ever travled together? - Yes, I had to go to school whenever my friend's available time is.
3.) Why would you add a 3 paragraph heart attack on someone you dont know? - Not sure if this apply to me...
4.) What is the terrain of this facility? - Hill. And what's the problem?
5.) Have you ever carried a 25 pound backpack for 6months at any given time? - Yes. I did carry my backpack even heavier than that for 2+ years. So?
6.) Do you travel with a 25 pound backpack starting at 6:00am in the morning? - Yes. And I always think it is a good exercise.
7.) I am a customer daily and he was new. Huh? What is this question should be about?
8.) There is a local homless man that is half my age and has been thrown out on more than one occasion. - And not sure what this is all about again? And what does it have to do with your complaint?
9.) I am a business owner. Thank you for your comment but i do not need to make excuses, i make resources. - Wow, now you said you are a business owner. Well, what does it have to do with your complaint? Nothing!

Please stop pulling irrelevant questions and info into the report, and please get off your high horse. You are exaggerating your own credit, and assume that those who respond to your self-righteousness mind are under and/or attack you. People would respect a modest person more. Besides, if in your mind, you believe you are a business owner, I wish you a good luck in your business then.

PS: Please learn to "format" your writing. It is very hard for me to believe someone who gets 3+ GPA does not know how to write a readable format when list questions (not in an essay format but rather practical and/or business format). Oh and if you want to know my GPA, it is 3.7 and the school I went is a public (and the biggest) university in the same state as yours. And my GPA never went down below 3.6 in a single semester the whole time I was there. This is not a bragging, but simply state the fact.

Lunatic with ego problem responce (2)

AUTHOR: nathan74 - ()

Go sleep somewhere else, I doubt anyone at McDonalds will miss you.

"The use of demons is permitted and has affected my health and created a grade drop in my GPA down to 3.33, with a complaint to my school. The use e911 is not offered nor does it seem that anyone will complain or consider a factor.."

How many demons are permitted at this location? Is it a finite or infinite amount of demons.

"The establishment also does not offer any type of emergency preperdnation; for customer or workers in the event that an emergency exist. [High Blood Pressure] [Sugar Diabetes] etc."

I thought this was a fast food restaurant, NOT an emergency room.  Here's a final thought..YOU aren't NEARLY AS LOVED AS YOU THINK YOU ARE!

Blacksburg location is almost a half a mile uphill where i originated from the road grade is anywhere from 7% to 12% going upstairs and 3 different flights to get to the top and while carrying my laptop bag.""

" this is a college town and the McDonalds is across the street."

Which is it, half a mile uphill (both ways) OR across the street.

BTW, full time college student, what is this word "preperdnation;"

Questions answered

I never asked if they would miss me. However long they want to parade! Days weeks or months!!! Catch them; Traffic, pedestrians, and employes, without, looking, acting, or sounding crazy first! The emergency room is a bill you would afford after their practices, that is both ways.  Do you know any Mcdonalds across he street that is a half mile long, without question, automatically.

The half mile comes from "obviously" traveling to the Mcdonalds tand then up the stairs. That defenition is pre paring for an emeregency before it actually happens. How do i have these answers and you dont, when its your rebutle? Can you actually defend yourself? What would you do if you couldnt?? I too have had these troubles, there are schools of trade for this kind of problem.

Have you ever been arrested?

AUTHOR: nathan74 - ()

A.) You are sadistic telling me what to do with a dangerous story that is public and on the air with commercials band TV sitcoms that cater to you. 1.) The library is only open 24hours on specified days. 2.) I also run a business. 3.) I have a laptop and choose not to erase any downloads. 4.) Longevity. 5.) I grew up when my parents told me to grow up. 6.) I study full time and with a loan. 7) GPA 3.25 8.) I walk. 9.) Skillfully! 10.) If i ever caught you staring at me i would arrest you. 11.) I would make you walk for poluting the ozone layer at 500 miles a week or day? 12.) What would you do if you were attacked without the right answer? 13.) Do you care about your neighbor or just your degree? 14.) Are you from ancient greece? 15.) Can you walk instead of drive and spend yopur money wisley instaed of adding debt? Have you or are you going to default and wished you had joined a closer school? 16.) Are you going to default on your loan in less than 3 years? 17.) Do you believe in god? 18.) Can you understand my point without all the clues? 19.) Could you call this story an emergency in action and then speak of the details in full to a detective without being wrong. 20.) Would you take it serious if it was out to get you? 21.) What are you doing in this listing if your not a beliver in god and have had an emeregency with these satanic aculted organizations.

AUTHOR: nathan74 - ()

I would like to say thank you for the entertainment, No, i have not seen anyone that is capapble of forming a demon and make, command or "go watching them flip hamburgers". (ocenasek. n. o. 2014) The only statement i have for you, would be the experience and including inside and outside of ("the danger zone") that half or more of a town would rebuke; or use, you as a sacrafice to make sure you, understand their point, this problem turns half or more of a town violatle at any given moment.

My complex is innocent and resides with my education, and this matter should not be taken lightly. I have a 3.25 which also can ride 3.7 GPA i know what i report; the time that that took to rebutle, the length of your speech, and any self fulfilment, was the same amount of time it took you to earn a heart attack. You could learn to be responciable and take the time to understand what you talk about.

Negative reinforcement is used by you without for-stalling gradification. The other time that you could take, is aspects of psycology which in turn would help you to understand behavoiurlism and the effort it takes to become any part of an upstanding citizen, that fears no man, or is afraid to speak what they feel, within reason. I also would like to take the time to tell you, i understand fully what i say and not what i sound like.

I also do not entertain myself or anyone else that could be an emregency or is, if you find an emeregency the same you have the right to call 911 and report the emeregncy and is also required by state law if there is any suspicious activities to immedietley call.

#5 General Comment

Demons....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Oh mY!!!!! I couldnt stop laughing after THAT one. I mean REALLY???? Have you ever SEEn a demon? Were they perhaps flipping burgers? Were they running the drive thru?? I find it VERY hard to believe that YOU are in any way shape or form lucid enough to run a business. Ok maybe a online one where you can be safely at home so you wont fall down once the Thorazine kicks in.

The ONLY demons out there are the ones YOU carry IN YOUR HEAD!!! McD's barely pays its minimum wage employees a "living wage", how would you expect them to "pay" for a Demon. Correct me if I am wrong but doesnt that book of fantasy that you subscribe to tell us that demons need souls?? Well other then the workers, I cant FATHOM how a demon would survive in a McDonalds.

I feel that YOU need to just stay away from people. It is VERY OBVIOUS that you have some form of mental issue, and I DONT mean that youre a religious nut. No, youre just sick in the head. Since mommy and daddy can send you to college but not tell you the truth of the world, I will do it. There are no such things as Demons. No Magic. No ANYTHING. What you see is what you get. People loike you tend to not only exagerrate the situation in order to play a better victim, but in THIS CASE suffers from Delusions of Grandure.

Yes...Thats Satans GREAT PLAN!!!! Corrupt all the college students that eat at McDonalds!!! You do realize EXACTLY how crazy that sounds right?? The human creature doesnt need EXTERNAL DEMONS!!!! A human being is EVIL,CORRUPT, and in your case INSANE with no help from any supposed supernatural forces. If I can see you for the nutjob that you are from ONLY your post, imagine the impression you have left with the workers. I suspect that you have pulled this before and probably went on a rant while in the store about "How Demons are Affecting the American Low Wage Worker" or some other bunk like that. THATS why they threw you out. NOT because you rested your head for 20 seconds, but because you are a stark raving nutjob who sees demons. I would toss you out as well.

Get over it because the "demons" dont care. You are a troubled person and it AMAZES me that you were able to get into a college. I guess crazy isnt stupid. Maybe its a "Religous" college. Then not only would your comments make sense but would be expected from someone who has been brainwashed.

Oh!!! Who "permitted" the use of Demons?? Is there a form you have to fill out or do you just walk into the mens room and offer your soul to the porcellen alter?? Is the a governmental agency that regulates the use of "Demons" in the workforce?? Really tell us. I know I am curious as to WHO offers permits for Demons. DO I have to buy a franchise or is this something that is free with every large fry?

Stacy

AUTHOR: nathan74 - ()

At 6:00 am There is no place open other than mcdonalds! Furthermore it is blacksburg also the terrain is enough to thin the valves in your heart walking with a 25# bag. Last my truck was stolen and im waiting on the hearing date. Thank you.

Responsibility!

AUTHOR: nathan74 - ()

The report that you posted is biased and does not support your claim. When a person makes a biased claim, you are attempting to lead an audiance; therefore if you are not an author with recognized credentials you could be part of the problem. In this case you are part of the problem. 1.) Do you live on campus? 2.) Have we ever travled together? 3.) Why would you add a 3 paragraph heart attack on someone you dont know? 4.) What is the terrain of this facility? 5.) Have you ever carried a 25 pound backpack for 6months at any given time? 6.) Do you travel with a 25 pound backpack starting at 6:00am in the morning? 7.) I am a customer daily and he was new. 8.) There is a local homless man that is half my age and has been thrown out on more than one occasion. 9.) I am a business owner. Thank you for your comment but i do not need to make excuses, i make resources.

Stop giving excuse

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

The only part of this report I accept is that McDonald staff should not assume that anyones who go into their fast food place would not buy anything from them at the time of their visit. As a result, their manner toward patron is unfriendly and rather rude. However, they still have the right to ask anyone who are in their vicinity without a purchase to leave.

Everyone who makes a complaint always says things and even exaggerates the event to help their case. When you said that you sat there for 20 seconds, I highly doubt it is really that short. I believe you got there and put your head down which looks like going to sleep. This behavior could easily trigger the staff to kick you out. Their manner may not be nice, but that is a different issue. What you could have done (which is reasonable) is to either leave the place or get up to their counter and buy something (even a drink). But what you did was trying to argue your way out which ends up getting you on this forum.

Regardless my believe, it is unprofessional to think that you are "the customer" when you did not purchase anything at the time the incident occurred. You knew the condition and location of the place well (with all of your explanation), so you had the control to not go there under the conditions you complaint -- you would be sleepy/exhausted from getting to the place. However, you chose to go there and the outcome was unexpected. What do you want to deal with the issue? Yes, bad mouth the place in hope that people would believe everything you say.

Another comment on your expectation, what do you expect from staff from a fast food place that hires people for minimum wage (or almost) to treat you? And think a little further. What other jobs that these people could try to get when their resume only contains this kind of job? To be more precise, your expectation on their staff is unrealistic. If you are making a complaint on a restaurant, then I may accept depending on some other factors/circumstances.

Furthermore, the use of demon in your report is silly. Even worse, blaming that the demon causes your grade to go down? I think you should stop going to school because it seems that education does not enlighten you at all and that would be a waste. You could simply stop going there and go somewhere else. Who force you to go there? Someone hand cuffs and drag you to go there all the time? If you cannot stop blaiming someone else for your own bad consequences, you are showing irresponsibility. You should know what the consequence of being irresponsible. Please be more practical.

Grow up

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

This is a business not a motel.  Go to the library and study!!! I am a student and not only do I drive 500 miles a week to scholl I lug my backpack with my books and laptop up flights of stairs, across campus and back into my home every week. Business professionals do not sleep at the tables - they eat, drink and leave! This business has no bearing on your GPA nor your health and if you indeed do have this conditions then stop eating fast food.

#10 Consumer Suggestion

YOU are a lunatic with a prosecution complex and a runaway ego...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Go sleep somewhere else, I doubt anyone at McDonalds will miss you.

" this is a college town and the McDonalds is across the street."

Which is it, half a mile uphill (both ways) OR across the street.

BTW, full time college student, what is this word "preperdnation;"