Complaint Review: mcdonalds

• Reported By: Heather Fu — newport news Virginia United States of America
mcdonalds
12105 Jefferson Avenue newport news, Virginia United States of America

mcdonalds mcds Fast food newport news, Virginia

Went to the MCd's off oyster point and jefferson on Sunday 10/07/2012 and ordered a large mean the double cheeseburger meal, and ordered a sweet tea, with no ice. Put it in fridge so it can get cold, went to drink it Monday 10/08/2012 and it was not sweet tea, it was unsweet tea. I called the store 10 times, and no one answers, it just rings, and hangs up on me. I am not a happy customer at all. This is the worst service I have ever had. I called the 800 number on the website, and they told me, if the franchise feels that a refund should be dealt with, then it will be dealt with. I spent money I did not have to order my food, and did not get what I ordered. This is not good customer service at all. I will never go to this store again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mcdonalds/newport-news-Virginia-23602/mcdonalds-mcds-Fast-food-newport-news-Virginia-952426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mcdonalds