Complaint Review: McDonald's

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Chris — Indiana United States of America
McDonald's
US Highway 50 Versailles, Indiana United States of America

McDonald's Filthy, Don't care, serves me a Hair Pie and thinks it is funny, overpriced Versailles, Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Something Should Be Done

I pulled into McDonald's and found a huge line at the drive thru.  I sat there and sat there, and people were trying to pull out of their parking spots and couldn't, and then I found out why it was so long.  People were coming from the other entrance and some old person in an old Dodge was waving people into the line to let them cut in front of everyone.  McDonald's is responsible for this because they didn't put guards up to make everyone come from one direction to enter the drive thru.  I finally got to the speaker, and the girl was more interested in getting me to donate a dollar to Ronald McDonald than to listen to me.  She took my order and then had the nerve to ask me again if I would donate a dollar.  I pulled up to the window, paid and went to the second window.

Guess what, the large Coke I ordered with no ice was a medium with Ice.  I had to hand the drink back and correct her, and she gave me a large Coke with ice.  She should have had the drink thrown on her since she was more concerned with waiting to see if the fry cook was going to flirt with her instead of paying attention to the customers.  Then she wouldn't give us straws until she handed out the bag.  I wanted to taste the sweet tea and make sure it was sweet.  She wouldn't give me my straws and said they were in the bag I would be getting.  So I took the lid off, and got ice in my mouth, AND found out it was unsweetened tea!  I had to hand that back and get another one.  I knew she was up to something, not paying attention to orders and didn't even know what I was supposed to have, so she didn't want me finding out until I pulled away.  Well that didn't work for her, because I sat there and held the line up while she corrected the second drink!

We parked so we could eat.  I ate half of a McChicken and then saw a big, black, curly hair peeking out at me from under the bun.  I had to take that back in the store and the manager came to ask me what was wrong, I told her, in a very loud and clear voice, that there was a BIG BLACK CURLY HAIR UNDER THE BUN.  It looked pubic.  All of the customers heard me, and I knew that was the most satisfaction I would get out of the deal, because she really wanted to replace the sandwich instead of giving me a refund.  I couldn't eat that crap after that.  I got my dollar and walked out.

This McDonald's in Versailles claims to be 'family-owned.'  What that means to you is that this place thinks they are outside of corporate authority, can do whatever they want and be as filthy as they want.  They are always more expensive than any other McDonald's in the state and never participate in sales and specials advertised on T.V.  Keep driving, don't eat in this shiithole.  I will probably be going back, but only so I can pee in the trash cans in the bathroom, and stick cups of ketchup in hard to reach places so these people can live in the filth that they want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McDonalds/Versailles-Indiana-/McDonalds-Filthy-Dont-care-serves-me-a-Hair-Pie-and-thinks-it-is-funny-overpriced-Ve-523551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McDonald's

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Something Should Be Done

AUTHOR: Roger - (USA)

I've been there. They do think they are above the law of Mcdonald's. I wish they could close and reopen as a regular Mcdonalds. I'll never forget when I first passed through Versailles and couldn't quite figure out what was different, what was wrong about that one. Then it hit me when I saw their billboard out on 50--family owned. They've wronged me in so many ways, shorted me, overcharged me. If people would just stop eating there, maybe they would close. But it'll never happen with all the highway traffic.