Complaint Review: mcdonnalds

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: J.R — Austin Texas U.S.A.
mcdonnalds
2426 E Riverside Austin, Texas United States of America

mcdonnalds lizabeth and adelina McDonalds Store #10919 and Poor Service Austin, Texas

regarding the mcdonald located at 2426 E Riverside, Austin Tx, 78741-3035 on the date of 02/27/2013. i pulled up to the order menu to place my order. i was told that i could not be understood. so i pulled up to the window. lizabeth was at the window yet im not sure if that is her name. i had to repeat my order over 3 times. she then had to get her manager because she was being very evasive of my order. i told the manager adelina my order. yet it took several repeats of it before she finnaly took my order. my order was a daily double meal and a cheeseburger. after getting my order i drove away trusting that my food would be prepared to satisfaction. when i got home i found that my daily double burger was made sloppy and my fries were not very fresh. i did eat the cheese burger that i had. i called adelina and told her that i did not like my burger. then i asked her for a refund. she told me to just bring the receipt. keep in mind that i had a daily double meal including a cheese burger. i brung back to that resturaunt the daily double meal and i had the drink in my car. the bag was sort of crumbled up but the food was still there. i showed lizabeth the bag yet she refused my refund. so she went to get the manager or adelina. she only offered me a refund for the cheese burger. i told her that i wanted a refund for the daily double and the fries. i wanted to include the drink but adelina just refused my refund. i tried to show her the bag but adelina refused to look in the bag to verify that the food was there. i even had the reciept yet thatw as not enough either? finnally she denied my refund and i WANT MY REFUND!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mcdonnalds/Austin-Texas-78741/mcdonnalds-lizabeth-and-adelina-McDonalds-Store-10919-and-Poor-Service-Austin-Texas-1021443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mcdonnalds