Complaint Review: mci WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2002

• Reported By:HARRISBURG PA
mci WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.
P.O. BOX 5211 NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK U.S.A.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RIPOFF MCI WORLDCOM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ANSWER IN WRITING

I GOT AN INTERNET OFFER PHONE FROM A VENDOR IN JULY 2001. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SERVICED BY WORLDCOM.

THE SERVICE COULD NOT BE MADE TO WORK IN MY AREA.

I ASKED WORLDCOM WHAT TO DO. THEY SAID RETURN THE PHONE TO THE VENDOR.

I DID AND ASKED THE VENDOR TO CANCEL SERVICE.

NO WORD FROM VENDOR OR WORLDCOM UNTIL 4 MONTHS LATER A BILL ARRIVES IN NOVEMBER 2001.

I WRITE WORLDCOM THE DETAILS AND ASK THAT THE BILL BE WITHDRAWN.

NO ANSWER EXCPET A REQUEST FOR THE "UPS OR POSTAL ROUTING NUMBERS".

THERE WERE NONE BECAUSE THEY DIRECTED THE STUFF TO BE SENT TO THE VENDOR AND I SENT THEM FIRST CLASS MAIL AND THEY WERE NO RETURNED.

I GET MORE BILLS FOR SERVICE.

I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THEY WILL LOOK INTO.

MORE BILLS.

I CALL COLLECTIONS.

THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT AND POST A NOTE IN THE COMPUTER ABOUT THE DISPUTE.

MORE BILLS.

I SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR WHO SAYS TO FAX HIM THE MATERIALS AND HE WILL FIX IT.

HE SAYS THERE IS NOTHING IN THE COMPUTER ABOUT THE DISPUTE.

I FAX THE STUFF IN JANUARY 2002.

MORE BILLS AND A CALL TO ME A WORK NO LESS.

I REFUSE TO SPEAK TO THEM AND TELL THEM IF THIS GOES ON I WILL HAVE TO SUE BECAUSE TRYING TO TALK TO THEM OR WRITE TO THEM JUST DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK.

I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THE FOLKS HAVE NO RECORD IN THE COMPUTER OF MY CALL AND FAX WITH THE SUPERVISOR, WHO I LEARN WAS IN THE CHICAGO ANSWER AREAS (I AM IN PA) AND THAT I AM NOW SPEAKING WITH NY CITY.

NYC ASKS THAT I FAX TO HER WITH A PHONE NUMBER FOR HER TO CALL BACK TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THE FAX.

I DO AND GET NO CALL BACK.

SO, NOW, I AM STILL POSTING ACCRUALS FOR SERVICES I CANNOT RECIEVE ON A PHONE THAT NEVER WORKED FROM A COMPANY THAT WILL NOT RESPONSE.

DO YOU ALL HEAR THAT SMOTHERS BROTHERS SONG IN THE BACKGROUND ABOUT THE MOBIUS STRIP RIDE IN THE BOSTON SUBWAY.

SO I HAVE BEEN TELLING WORLDCOM CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE - HOW CAN I TRUST YOU TO DEAL WITH ANYTHING WHEN YOU NEVER DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL DO AND YOU NEVER ANSWER OR RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT.

DO I HAVE TO GO TO THE FCC OR COURT FOR SOMETHING THIS SIMPLE?

LET ME KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THOUGHTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mci-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-INC/NEW-YORK-CITY-NEW-YORK-10087-5211/IT-IS-IMPOSSIBLE-TO-GET-RIPOFF-MCI-WORLDCOM-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-TO-ANSWER-IN-WRITING-13541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mci WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.