license

Complaint Review: mci World com Wireless (ids celluluar)

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2002

• Reported By:Greenville TX
mci World com Wireless (ids celluluar)
4401 N.Federal Hwy. Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1(800) 254-8991
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

mci World com Wireless (ids celluluar) ripoff liars ..I Am pissed!

Hello! My name is Melissa I am from Texas and I issue a phone with world com wireless, and I think I was ripped-off. This customer service guy said these are his exact words: You have 250 minutes during the week as needed, so in therefore I can get the minutes everytime when I talked during the week. I know I haven't talked that long. My minutes on weekend is unlimited day and night. I understand my first bill was going to be high, but it was high alright. It was suspose to be 25.00 for the activation fee, and 39.99 for my monthly fee. Hell, I know I been to school before I know I was suspose to pay, but 75.00 or something like that, after than it was going to be 39.99 a month.I feel stupid to listen to the damn gimmies that was a total ripped off. Do I still have to play my bill anyway?
Thank you for letting know!

Melissa
Greenville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mci-World-com-Wireless-ids-celluluar/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/mci-World-com-Wireless-ids-celluluar-ripoff-liars-I-Am-pissed-15763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mci World com Wireless (ids celluluar)