Complaint Review: McKellar and Associates

• Reported By: V for Vendetta — Greenwood Illinois
McKellar and Associates
12672 Limonite Suite 3E-120 Eastvale, California USA

McKellar and Associates Beware of McKellar and Associates Eastvale California

The person calling asked for someone who doesn't live in my home by first name only. When I asked the caller who they were, he said " I work with the local processors office and am getting ready to come to your residence and serve papers to you". I replied how can you serve papers to me, you are talking to someone you aren't looking for and you do not know where I live. He replied that he was aware of where I live. I advised him that I actually am a Sherriff's Deputy, and am aware of his stupid scam (true story), and that I had just seen on The Lookout a story about this same type of scam where a person calling threatens to serve papers to the house. He told me I was being ridiculous, and I told him if he calls again he would hear from the authorities and my lawyer. He got indignant and smart a** with me. I repeated my intended course of action. He called back about 5 minutes later. The number is blocked but I have TrapCall, and code breaker on my landline. He left me a smart a** message on my landline, and told me "good luck". I have your good luck buddy, call again and see what happens. It will be an airhorn in your ear!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKellar-and-Associates/Eastvale-California-92880/McKellar-and-Associates-Beware-of-McKellar-and-Associates-Eastvale-California-1076140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKellar and Associates