Complaint Review: McKinney Restorations

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — McKinney Texas United States of America
McKinney Restorations
Plano, Allen, McKinney, Texas United States of America

McKinney Restorations Bill Coleman False promises, stolen money, chronic liar Plano, Allen, McKinney, Texas

Bill Coleman made false claims about payments made to the dumpster company resulting in a mechanical lien against my property.

He claimed that he had to pay electrical, HVAC, and plumbing contractors half the money up-front.  I foolishly wrote a check but he never paid them.

His office manager falsified time sheets to claim higher expenses.

Bill supplied me with receipts for supplies that were not used on my property.

Bill will buy extra supplies, return them without the receipt, which results in a gift card, then use that gift card to buy more supplies.  You pay _twice_.

In three months, he was over 40 days behind schedule.

He told his crews and office manager that he could not pay them because I had not paid Bill.  I have the cancelled checks.  His crews eventually walked out on Bill.  Bill told me he had fired them.  His workers came to me, asking for work.  If I didn't pay Bill, why would his workers want to work for me?

He took shortcuts that, to make right later, resulted in higher costs.

So Bill ripper off his workers, his office manager, and multiple clients.  I have their names and numbers.  There are a lot of people out there that are owed money from Bill.  You've been warned.  Do not give Bill money.

When I told him that I was taking action he claimed to the police that I put 3lbs of sugar in his gas tank.  The police laughed at him.  How would he know it was three pounds?

Bill seems like a really nice guy.  That is how he sucks people in.  Do not trust him.  He is not honest.  He is currently being investigated by McKinney Police (for theft), the FBI (yes, the FBI!, for wire fraud) and, when it is all done, I will file a civil suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKinney-Restorations/Plano-Allen-McKinney-Texas-/McKinney-Restorations-Bill-Coleman-False-promises-stolen-money-chronic-liar-Plano-Alle-823105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on McKinney Restorations