• Report: #941948

Complaint Review: MCM, MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT LLC.

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Lawrence — anza California United States of America
MCM, MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT LLC.
SAN DIEGO, CA. SAN DIEGO, California United States of America

MCM, MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT LLC. MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT LLC, MCM, MIDLAND FUNDING LLC. THIS DEBT COLLECTOR AGENCY IS FRAUDULENT. CONTACT AT 1AM AND AFTER STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. I DONT OWN THE ACCOUNT ANYWAY. IT WAS OPENED IN 2007 AND THEY USED A SHOPPING MALL AS MY ADDRESS. FALSE ACCOUNT SAN DIEGO, California

This credit agency has been contacting me for 2 years now attempting to collect a debt that has been dropped due to the statue of limitations law. I never opened the original account to begin with. It was opened in 2007 by someone who used my short name not my legal name and the address used as a residential home was to a shopping mall in downtown San Diego, CA. called Horton Plaza. I have made multiple attempts to resolve this account but they will not work with me. They continue to call me at 1am and 3am in the morning and on weekends. Everythime i tell them its not me and I point out all the facts, they tell me they cannot do anything for me andthat it needs to be paid in full. The account was dropped by t-mobile in 2011 after the 4 year statue law and MCM picked it up and has been contacting me ever since. I have learned of multiple law suits against them and i have informed them that I will be joining the fight against them but they still wont do anything. Its ruining my credit and is currently causing problems for me with my law enforcement career that can not happen with this account or with a full lawsuit. I need help, and there are so many others in this same situation with them. absolute ripoff and liars. beware of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM-MIDLAND-CREDIT-MANAGEMENT-LLC/SAN-DIEGO-California-92539/MCM-MIDLAND-CREDIT-MANAGEMENT-LLC-MIDLAND-CREDIT-MANAGEMENT-LLC-MCM-MIDLAND-FUNDING-LL-941948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM, MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT LLC.