Complaint Review: MCM

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Union City California
MCM
8875 Aero Dr. ste 200, San Diego, California United States of America

MCM Midland Credit Management Inc Called my family back east to collect on credit cards that where paid off 5 years ago San Diego, California

This company for the last 5 years have sent me letter after letter,  calls that can be called harrising Daily. They called my sister in law back east to get the money from her.    They are trying to collect on 4 credit  card bills that I paid in full in 2008.  I have sent their letters back stating all the facts.  But the calls and letters still keep coming.  How do I get these jerks to stop,   I just want to slap them.....Do I need a lawyer??   I want money from them for all the stress they have caused this family......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM/San-Diego-California-92123/MCM-Midland-Credit-Management-Inc-Called-my-family-back-east-to-collect-on-credit-cards-th-1045922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM