Complaint Review: mcps corp

• Reported By: phuong — vallejo USA
mcps corp
P.O Box 8339 the woodland, Texas United States of America

mcps corp woodforest nation bank RIP OFF the woodland, Texas

I have merchant service through MCPS for 3 year. The contract end in 2010 and i call to see if I cancncel my service. They told me that my contract auto renew and it end in 2013. I was very suprising and to cancel is going to be $495. I was very upset and the can renew the contract like. Luckly i still have the phone number to the sale rep. the sale the service and told him what they company told. And from his understanding at the time it was only a 3 year contract and it would be month to month after that. So i call back to MCPS to tell them that the rep told me that it was only for 3 year and it no auto renew and if the rep call to tell them that he told me the wrong info. if they can cancel my service with no fee. They told me NO AND THERE NOTHING THEY CAN DO AND TO CANCEL I NEED TO PAY $495. How can you have your sale rep. tell customer one thing and do nothing to hlep the customer when the rep state himself willing to state that he give the customer the wrong info. Now that is wrong and bad for business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mcps-corp/the-woodland-Texas-77387/mcps-corp-woodforest-nation-bank-RIP-OFF-the-woodland-Texas-757721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mcps corp