Complaint Review: MCS Consultants LLC

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: MCS Consultant Scam — Miami Florida
MCS Consultants LLC
1712 Pioneer Avenue, Suite 1689 Cheyenne, Wyoming USA

MCS Consultants LLC MCS Grant Consultants, Twin Eagles Fly LLC, George H. Knight, Clifton Sneed, Wendell Smith, Anthony Sneed, Lori Henderson (Admin). Company defrauded me by guaranteeing that they could facilitate a grant on my behalf Cheyenne Wyoming

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Federal Trade Commission complaint filing

This company is a non-performer and has lost my investment or defrauded me to steal my money.  I am aware of close to $100,000 of client assets that have not been recovered and all are without the alleged grants that they were guaranteed by contract.  I am pursuing prosecution of this company and its number of complicit parties: George H. Knight (Twin Eagles Fly LLC), Clifton Sneed (Managing Partner), Wendell Smith (Global Grant Manager), Anthony Sneed (Chief Underwriter), Lori Henderson (Admin).  They claim to have been in the grant business for over 12 years but their company was registered in Wyoming in late 2011 and their website August of 2011.  When asked to provide evidence or a valid explanation of why this did not match what I was told they provided a flippant response “…we are a no nonsense firm and only work with serious clients.  I will inform admin not to process your application…”   Guess asking a question is off limits with these no nonsense non-performers. [continued below]....

.....

They claim to have a relationship with a private Foundation that has been providing grants for 29 years.  So when my contract came up for payout, I reached out to my consultant and he told me that MCS and the Foundation lost my investment in the Cyprus banking debacle.  They have now since gone silent on me.

They claim to be able to provide: Leverage Grants, Second Chance Loans, Affordable Health Care Grants, Private Capital Enhancement, Debt Elimination Grants.

If you want any additional information or join my effort to prosecute then email me at (((redacted)))  Either way, if you have been defrauded by these clowns please outline your experience so that they do not take any other peoples hard earned money.

Wyoming Business Registration: https://wyobiz.wy.gov/business/FilingSearch.aspx

Search Filing ID “2011-000609702”

Registered initially in October 2011

Registered Agent – Wyoming Corporate Services Inc

1712 Pioneer Avenue, Suite 101 Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001

Phone: 800-990-0433

Anthony@mcsgrantconsultants.com

admin@mcsgrantconsultants.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCS-Consultants-LLC/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/MCS-Consultants-LLC-MCS-Grant-Consultants-Twin-Eagles-Fly-LLC-George-H-Knight-Clifton-1123958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCS Consultants LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Federal Trade Commission complaint filing

AUTHOR: DFS - ()

Hello Miami,

Please note you are not alone. Please note that I have filed a complaint to the Federal trade Commission on MCS Consultants, LLC. and I am encouraging my four clients to do the same. We were all deceived by MCS Consultants, LLC. promise of a grant, the insurance coverage protection coverage in protecting the grant applicant of any loss or risk of. A search for a class action filing law firm against MSC Consultants (AKA) Grant consultants, LLC. is in the works. I would be interest in knowing how many other applicants and grant consultants there are to reach out to everyone on this should there be Class action filing.